It's Your Choice, You Decide.

Upon arriving home, Uraraka wondered how different the inside would look in a matter of a few days. She saw the effort put into cleaning up the mess. The pan that fell on the floor was placed on the counter, the bedsheets were done and her bag was left on the bedside table.

At the police station, she was given back a bag of beads and her phone. She first checked her phone. There were a ton of texts despite being away for only a bit. She quickly replied to a few of them and immediately after, she held up the bag of beads in front of her face. An Idea popped up into her head. She got up to search her wardrobe for an old necklace. When she found it, she took the pendant off of the chain and then added the beads onto it, her thoughts being filled with Bakugou.

Uraraka was thinking of what to do with the whole Bakugou situation. She hoped she was wrong and decided to call his cell. No answer. Then the voicemail popped up... Ochako was about to end the call when she noticed his voicemail has changed. It wasn't Bakugou however, the recognizable voice said,

"You're awake now. I hope you've been a good girl and haven't told anyone anything. Just stay quiet and call 30 minutes from now. Thanks for your cooperation!"

It was the same person in her memory, the one who called her a puppet. She started to freak out. Bakugou was captured for sure and she couldn't tell anyone or else something bad would happen to him.

She tried weighing the pros and cons of telling someone. Eventually, she decided to wait a bit for the next phone call; gather up all the evidence she can before she strikes with a tough decision.

*Time skip to 30 min in the future. Brought to you by Uraraka recording the voicemail*

"Uraraka! Gahk. DON'T LISTEN To him-...*door shut noise*" Uraraka held her breath when she heard Bakugou yell for her name. Soon came the young boy's voice,

"My dear Ochako-chan, I would like you to run over to the address that I send you, right after you hear this: We're watching you. Veeery closely. I have eyes everywhere, okay my dear? So come to me now sweetheart. Don't mess things up."

Ochako stopped the recorder, changed quickly and ran out the door, checking the text for the address.

As she ran, the sun was going down and it started to get dark, she stopped running after 15min to contact a few people. She had decided to tell everyone in the 1-A classroom group chat: the address, the recording in her room, and little points of the situation. She would never get played by the villain and Bakugou specifically told her not to listen to the boy.

"This is what you wanted me to do, neh Bakugou?" She whispered to herself and then continued to run on.

*Time skip brought to you by Midoriya seeing the SOS text and waking up Todoroki beside him to check it out.* (A/N: For all you dirty minded people: no, they did not do it. They watched a movie together on the couch and Todoroki fell asleep.)

"You're finally here, ay Uraraka?" Uraraka was panting as she stepped into the park. She saw the same young boy in front of her and gritted her teeth, about to yell. "I've been seeing your progress and I guess it has come to this."

'Come here.'

She heard a voice, ringing in her head. Her legs moved without permission and she gasped at her body's sudden response. Then she yelled,

"What the hell?! What do you want from me? L-let me see Bakugou!"

'Don't speak.'

She couldn't move a muscle she wanted. It was like she was being controlled by a similar quirk as Shinsou, from class 1-B.

"Oh, you'll see Bakugou, alright. You'll watch right by my side as I watch the results of the pills I've tested on him. Of course, you won't be able to do anything about it. Let's get to it then, we don't wanna keep him waiting!"

'Follow me.'

Ochako and Kameda went through the purple smoke and ended up where Bakugou was chained up. Uraraka was release from Nairu's power and she rushed towards the thick, glass window; one of the many things that were stopping her from being with Bakugou.

Bakugou could also see Uraraka behind the glass and was struggling to escape each confinement item.

"Bakugou! BAKUGOU!" Ochako yelled and banged on the glass.

30 seconds pass and Bakugou starts to sweat and his face became a pinkish colour. His body went numb and he fell unconscious. 

"What happened?! BAKUGOU ARE YOU OKAY? Why are you doing this?" Uraraka asked while looking for a way to get to Bakugou.

"Because that's what you chose, my little pawn. I gave you a choice and you decided to go against my words, darling. So now he'll have to pay the price! I'd like you to see your work! In a few seconds, it'll be a masterpiece!" Uraraka ran at Kameda and slapped his face to make him float, and to get to the door that he was blocking. Though her attempt was futile. Kameda already had strings attached to her body.

'Stop and deactivate your quirk.'

"Oh, my silly marionette. There is no escape from my quirk. Let's watch peacefully together while my henchmen take care of your information spill..." Uraraka still struggled to get out of Kameda's control, until he whispered,

"He's ready.~"