The Beginning of Something Different

*Two days later - Date day😉*

During the past two days, Uraraka and Bakugou kept glancing at each other, while also starting to notice each other even more. Though despite their last few encounters, Bakugou was still sour towards Uraraka at school and Uraraka still paid attention to Midoriya's relationship. 

The two had many things to think about for their planned encounter:

where will they go; what will they do; what will they eat; what will they wear and many more questions that made them anxious by the second. 

One of those days, Bakugou asked for Uraraka's number and email so they'd be able to contact each other, he implied but hasn't used it until the morning of the day.

*Them texting*

KitKatsuki: 

Don't ask about my username 

Meet me @ the bench, 11 am sharp

Uraraka couldn't believe he wouldn't let her ask about his username but she decided to agree upon his demands, but only for now... later was a different story...

Ocharaka: 

Okay fine

Only 4 now

Don't expect me 2 not know eventually

Cya!

And with that, their disastrous mornings began. 

Bakugou was trying to clean his room for a while. He had a bit of a plan of what they were going to do that day, but not exactly, mostly just a few main ideas. 

He knew that he didn't really ask specifically for a date but he was having insecurities of how it's supposed to go or how she wants it to go. He wondered if he should've asked her, but then shook it off when he thought of how awkward it would've been or how awkward he would've made it. 

He slipped on some jeans and a red hoodie with the word 'BOOM' on the front in big, bold letters, then went downstairs to eat breakfast. 

"Good morning." He said in a monotonous voice.

"Good morning!" His mother replied.

"Oh yeah Katsuki, if you're heading out today, can you run some errands for me? The list is on the counter." Mitsuki asked. Surely she sounded like she was asking him if he could, but he knew that she was actually demanding him to go or he wouldn't be allowed to eat any meals for the next two days.

"But mom, I'm busy today." He tried to reason.

"Busy with what? All you ever do is get out of the house so you won't 'hear me nagging' about cleaning your room or doing any chores." She complained.

"This time it's freaking different." He was unsure of what to say. Was it a date? No, not really. Just hanging out as good friends didn't quite cut it either. He started playing with his food.

"What's so fucking different about today?!" She yelled. Then she looked over to him and her expression softened when she saw his expression. He was wearing a composed expression, staring at his food. She walked over to him and leaned over the table to ask him, "Is it... a girl?" 

She smirked as Katsuki's face turned into a deep pink colour. He dropped his chopsticks and crossed his arms while leaning back into his chair,

"A-and what if it is?" He asked, face still burning while closing his eyes.

"Oh my god! For how long?! Why didn't you tell your own fucking mother?!" She slapped him somewhat playfully. It took him a while to think of a way to explain this to his mother.

"We're not exactly going out... I mean we sort of are today, but not really." He said while looking at the ceiling. 

"Son, your not making any sense." She said impatiently.

"She's the chick that caused the damage to my hands and arms." He said while chuckling. 

"Wait, what?" She asked, confused.

"I fucking saved her stupid ass." He said smiling. 

"Ugh, enough, I'm meeting her. Let her come over and ask her what she wants to eat for lunch and dinner, then text me her response." She said while pulling up her son, grabbing the list, shoving it in his pocket and pushing her son out the door. 

"What The Fuck, I'm Not Fucking Done My Damn Food!" He yelled at the closed door that his mother slammed on him. What his mother did was ruining most of his plans but for some reason, he didn't really mind. He had someone to blame if Uraraka didn't like how today went...

~Meanwhile~

Uraraka's morning was very plain. She called her parents to see if they arrived home safely after visiting her yesterday. 

She didn't really tell her parents that she had a few breakdowns about her crush on Midoriya, nor did she tell them about her encounters with Bakugou. Her parents were notified that she fainted in class a few days ago but weren't told about who saved her from falling not once, but twice on that day. 

She felt a bit guilty but she continued with her day. She ate breakfast and then took a nice refreshing bath. She didn't get nervous until she tried to decide what to wear. 

The same questions were in her head, deciding if this was a date or not. We're they basically a thing now? She wondered if she should wear something casual and wondered how today was planned out. 

She didn't want to interfere with what Bakugou was planning so she didn't ask him. She also didn't want him to know what type of clothes she was going to wear. She wanted him to be impressed of her in a way. But she didn't want to wear something that wasn't uncomfortable in case they were going to walk all day. 

She assumed that Bakugou isn't very romantic from his personality, but she wasn't going to completely believe that since he keeps surprising her every time they meet.

She changed into a pink, knee-length skirt and a panda shirt. Then she wore a panda bag with extra things she needed and pink sneakers to go along with her outfit. After she checked over and over again with different poses to see if she'd picked the right thing, she chose to keep it that way. 

She looked at the clock and noticed there's only half an hour left before she has to meet Bakugou at the bench so she hurried out the door, nervousness tailing right behind her...

(A/N: Don't worry, part 2 is coming! 

Happy holidays! -Nina)