A Knock At The Door

*Continue!*

After they were done lunch, Uraraka was pretty much drained. The little nap in the car was definitely not enough. 

She followed Bakugou to the sink to put her plate away but yawned while closing her eyes and bumped into Bakugou's back with the plate that had ketchup on it. The front of the plate wiped the ketchup off onto Bakugou's shirt while Uraraka slowly took it off. 

She mumbled an 'oops' and Bakugou asked,

"What the hell happened?" She quickly reached out to put the plate in the sink and answered,

"Umm... I may or may not have gotten a bit of ketchup on your shirt." She nervously laughed while twiddling her fingers. He grabbed the rim of his shirt and took it off while slowly making his way to the stairs. Uraraka followed him, face becoming heated by the glimpse of Bakugou's chest and also the view of his bare back while she walked behind him up the stairs. He interrupted her internal fangirling by saying,

"Seriously, what is with you and my shirts?" She was then reminded of the first day of being heartbroken. Ah, how nostalgic she thought, misstepping and hitting her right shin on the staircase. She yelped and Bakugou's attention was caught,

"Uraraka?!" Bakugou looked back and held out his hand to help her up. She grabbed his hand (lifting her pinky up) and was mumbling 'ows' while being pulled up. Once she was standing, he didn't ask any questions and kept her hand firmly in his while slowly pulling her up the stairs. She looked up at him to see that he had a blank expression, observing her.

Then she looked down at the steps again, blushing furiously. He was still without a shirt and was holding her hand going up the stairs. If Mitsuki was watching them, this could be mistaken for... yeah, let's leave it there.

Once they got up the stairs, Bakugou quickened his pace to his room, still dragging Ochaco along. She was shocked at the sudden quick pace but couldn't respond quick enough before she was slammed down onto his bed. 

She was laying on her back and Bakugou was over her, hands on the bed, above her shoulders and his face only a few inches away. She stared into his scarlet eyes and felt no fear in his calm expression. He leaned his head closer and she closed her eyes shut while feeling his breath on her neck. Then he whispered, 

"Go to sleep." And lifted himself up. 

She opened one eye first, then both before sitting up to see Bakugou putting on a new shirt. She was very confused as to what was happening until she processed what just happened. If he was going to kiss her, she would've let him? 

Her face was burning so she immediately opened her crossbody panda bag and grabbed the just-in-case sleeping gloves she has to wear when she sleeps before taking her bag off and tossing it to the side. Then climb to the top of the bed, lifted the blanket and hid underneath. 

Her mind was rushing with questions of Bakugou and herself. But soon enough, the comfy pillow, blanket and mattress [plus the added scent of Bakugou] made her fall asleep.

*Time skip brought to you by Bakugou taking cute pictures of Uraraka while she's asleep and secretly setting it as his home screen*

Uraraka woke up 4 hours later to see Bakugou on the floor, sitting with his back against the bed, arms crossed and sleeping. She quietly made her way to where he was, taking off her sleeping gloves in the process and got down from the bed to sit beside him. Then sat in a position where she hugged her knees and rested her head sideways on them to look at Bakugou. 

As she stared, she thought about how his sleeping face looked very peaceful and made her want to fall asleep again but resisted the urge to. Finally, she decided to not wake him up and slowly got up to head downstairs.