19

"Bre wake up"..."wake the fuck up" I hear my cousin whispering next to my ear making me jump a little.
"What the...." I get cut off by him putting a hand over my mouth and pointing to the arm on my waist. I follow it up to its sleeping owner which happens to be Joey.
Hes cute when he sleep.... Just then all of last nights memories come back to me... I basically told him my life story...
"I thought we had a deal" alex whispered harshly
"We did. We do. He brought me home after I got drunk and I asked him to stay. I was so drunk Alex"
"Ok?"
"No I cant belive I did it. I mentioned sammy." I mumbled still looking at joey.
"Wow... You dont even mention him to me. You must have been pretty messed up. Look Joey probably forgot about it don't worry."
"Yea your right." He saw Joey start moving so he quickly rushed out leaving me alone... With joey
"Morning sleepy head" I chuckle as he glares.
"Let me sleep" Joey pulls me tighter to his chest. He brings his hand under my shirt to rest on my stomach but doesn't go any further than that.
As I blush I remember what I said to him "I like the feeling you give me" I was clearly messed up
"No. I'm hungry" I huff trying to get his arm off me even though I like it...
"But I'm comfortable." Is all he said.
We stayed like that for a few more minutes but I know neither of us were going to fall asleep.
Before I could think about it anymore Mikey walks in. His eyes instantly growing cold as he took in the scene.
"Amy said to tell you they wouldnt be here till tonight" is all he said before walking out.
"Men are assholes" I huff turing in joeys arms and snuggling into his bare chest. He pulls me closer clearly enjoying this as much as me.
"Hey I'm not an asshole"
"Your not a man either"
"Excuse me if You saw what was under these pants youd say other wise" I look up to see a smirking Joey making me roll my eyes
"Big ego alert"
"Just for You babe" that word... It only made my heart skip a beat coming from him. He must have noticed my change in behavior because he stopped smirking and stared back into my eyes. We just sat there for awhile till the door opened once again. Thinking it was alex I sat up fast. Once I saw a smirking Selena relief washed over me.
"Hello guys..." She smirking walking closer "breakfast is ready" she grinned as Joey stood up and walked past her giving me one last glance with a look I couldnt figure out.
"So... What was that!!" She asked sitting on my bed
"I got drunk he brought me home I asked him to stay we fell asleep and thats how we woke up..."
"I was hoping for something more interesting...but it's ok"
"Wait what are you doing here?" I asked confused. Her playful expression went away and a shy one came on.
"We all met back here last night and we couldnt find you so we came to see you two asleep and alex asked all of us to stay instead of driving." She mumbled.
"Yea ok... Lets get breakfast" I knew she wasn't telling the whole truth but chose to ignore it.
We got down stairs and entered the kitchen making everyone look at us. Mikey looked... Mad? I dont know. I dont care. Alex looked from me to selena with a worried look but soon glanced back at his food. Weird? Joey was his same old no emotion self as he watched me sit next to him. It was the only seat left since selena sat by Alex... Max and Josiah looked happy and oblivious to all the tension in the room.
"So bre what are you doing today?" Josiah asked glancing at Joey
"Watching vampire diaries."
"Ooh maybe we could all have a tvd day today?" He grinned like a kid in a candy store
"I got nothing better to do" max shrugged as selena and Alex agreed
"Whats tvd?" Joey asked making me drop my fork and snap my head towards him
"The vampire diaries..." I glared making him smirk. Why does he always look so cute...
"My bad baby didnt know you liked vampires." I rolled my eyes as I focused on my food. Everyone went to their own conversations but Joey leaned down to my ear and whispered "I could be your vampire and give you a love bite or many?"
Instnatly I blushed and stood up fast going to the sink.
-----
We are curentally in the third season of tvd... Yes the boys stayed that long they said "because elena and caroline are hot not to mention bonnie is sexy with that attitude" not my words actually those we're josiahs which earned him a slap from me.
"Alright restroom break" alex calls going to the kitchen. I go to the bathroom up stairs.
Once I'm done I come out and run straight into a wall... Or a chest. Joey's to be exact.
"Can we talk?" He mumbles looking in my eyes. I nod and follow him to my room.
"About last night... I'm sorry.." I sigh sitting next to him
"Don't be. It might not seem like it but I like out bonding session" he jokes
"Yea right."
"Who's sammy?" My hesrt stops. The question I wasnt wanting to hear.
"I dont know what your talking about." I mumbling shifting uncomfortably
"Don't be dumb you said it last night. You said he 'made you feel pleasure' was he your boyfriend or something?"
I shook my head feeling insecure. "No. He didnt put labels on anything. He was more like my rock. He kept me sane." He looked at me confused. "You know what... I was drunk I didnt mean to say any of that not to anyone especially not you. Why dont you fuck off and go to one of you little whores and leave me the hell alone? Stop putting up an act. You dont care. I told you about Mikey in a moment of weakness thinking I could trust you. I was wrong you just want to pry into my life so you could be the first to figure me out. Thats not going to happen so just stop trying." I ran. Out of the house and down the road.
Its none of his damn business.

---
Listen to the song above just because its stuck in my head