The Lynch

Hey, My names Rachel Lynch. I know what you're thinking. Yes, I am related to R5. Well, at least not by blood. I am 16 but nearing 17 as my birthday is in a few months time and I am the youngest out of the six of us. I love writing. It doesn't matter what kind of writing it is but I just write. I do poetries, essays and songs. I write songs for the band with my brothers, Riker and Rocky. I love music and playing them too. I am also adopted when I was eight. My parents couldn't take care of me so they flew to LA and send me to the orphanage there. Honestly, I wanted to see them and thank them for sending me away to this wonderful family.

Let me start with the firstborn. Riker is the most overprotective one out of all. When we go on tour, he would always do a headcount and always make sure I am nearby. Other than that, we share the same interest. Literature, Music and writing. We also love photography. He would always teach me how to handle the camera and would buy my new cameras when my birthday comes. Sometimes, we fight over the songs we wrote but I worked it out by giving in. He's into the group and always says my songs are more of a solo thing. I don't blame him. I do my own things sometimes.

Next, Rydel. My only sister. She and I are close but she sometimes always get very busy with her husband Ellington. I adore those two and their kids but sometimes, I just want my sister and me to have a conversation alone about my girl troubles. She is still there for me when I'm troubled or just sad. She also taught me the piano and keyboard. She's an amazing actress and mother. Her daughter and son, Alex and Alexis are always hung up on her. She's a great mother to them and Ellington sure is lucky to have her.

Third, Rocky. Rocky is the coolest guy ever. He is the one that taught me how to ice-skate, ride a skateboard and snowboard and get inspired by just observing. He's always busy being the hottest guy in the band or whatsoever. To me, Rocky is the coolest and greatest brother I could have. He's there to help me with my schoolwork and sometimes on the group's songs.

Fourth, Ross. The band's heartthrob. He is the youngest in the band. He is the most humble person I've met if you ask me. He is engaged to his girlfriend so, he's sometimes is busy planning for their wedding. Ross taught me how to swim, play basketball, sing and play the guitar. He is truly the most humble brother. He puts others before himself. He rarely gets angry even when he is, he would apologise right after.

Lastly, Ryland. Ryland is my favourite brother in the world. He is six years older than me but it's alright. He is a huge Instagram star. He is also one of the coolest guy I've known. He is always there for me when I need him. Despite that he lives in Maimi, I do visit him every weekend. I sometimes lived there with him in his house with his friends for the summer. Ryland is like my go-to person when I need something or want a hug or need some comfort. He is a DJ in a club that is half-owned by his best friend that he lives with. Ryland is also not known for the spotlight like me so, when I was a kid, he would look out for me when the band is on tour and mom and dad are overseas for business trips. I just love that guy. He's the best brother you could ask for.

A little more about myself is that I am inside the closet. I mean because of everyone being busy, I couldn't tell them about my feelings towards my best friend. I am gay. I mean I've known I was since I was 12 when my best friend kinda kiss me under the mistletoe at her birthday party. Apparently, it was her wish to do so. We've been dating for three years now and I've kept it a secret. I wanna tell my family but I am scared to do so.

I also was born with a dick. Yeah, you could say I'm half gendered. It's like a weird thing to date guys and tell them I have a dick when they wanted a pussy. I never lost my virgin yet but I hope it's to my best friend.

I am also a huge fan of Fifth Harmony. I have been since they audition for The X-Factor USA 2012. I had a long-time crush on Lauren Jauregui. I know, I know, I'm dumb. She's turning twenty-one and I'm almost fourteen. I'm just fantasizing. It'll never happen and I know that. It broke my heart that Camila left but I am supporting her too. She is doing great being a solo artist. I can't wait for her album to come out though.