Coming Out

Alessia POV

I've been thinking a lot lately and zoning off. I made my decision that Soda is not the one for me and that I like Sarah more.

I told my manager and he couldn't be more proud of me. I was pleased to think that he was alright with this. He says that I have to do something so that I can come out to the world.

I am bisexual. Yeah, I am going to announce that soon. I just hope people except me. I mean who won't, its 2018 people.

I was recording my third album when I couldn't get Rachel's question out of my head. Is it worth risking everything just to be together?

"Alessia? Alessia?", my producer snapped at me and I returned to reality. "Yeah?", I replied.

"I asked if you wanted to add a little low beat for the song. Are you okay? You've been out of the place lately", he asked and I shook my head.

"No, no. I'm fine, just problems. And yeah, just add a little down beat to it. This album is going to be off the charts", I said confidently.

"Yeah, just hoping you'd win your third Grammy and soon you can tire out", my manager said and I got confused.

"What do you mean?", I asked him. "Oh, it's in your contract. Since you've already won Best New Artist and Greatest Role Model for the Grammys, if you win another one, you can stop making music and take a break of you want. Depends on you but the difference would be, you can decide whatever you want for your Music and your appearance. Plus the management won't push you around anymore", he explains and I nod.

"So, they won't ask me to be in the studio till I make like five songs or at least three tracks?", I added and he nods. "That's a little relief but okay", I said and went back to my album.

After a few hours, I called Sodapop to check on him. "Hey babe, what are you doing now?", I asked on my phone.

"I am at Rachel's house. We're taking a break from a basketball game. It's basketball team vs Hockey team. Come over if you wanna watch. Faith and Lauren are our spectators", he replied and I hummed.

"I'll be there then",I said. "Yeah, that's great. I'll see you then. Bye baby", he says. "Bye babe", I said back and he ended the call.

Lately, there's no more I love yous and sweet stuff That Soda use to do. Now it's like we're adults and have a very matured relationship and not those lovey dovey teenage kind love.

Anyways, I packed my stuff and hugged my team then, left the building. I met Shawn and Camila half way and they gave me a ride to Rachel's house.

"So, how are things with Faith? You and her getting along?", I asked because there was uncomfortable silence in the car ride.

"Yeah, yeah. She forgave me for not contacting her for so long and I promised to never do that. Sofi and her got along too. Sofi learned that she had another sister and my mom juts couldn't stop crying when she met her. We all get along somehow, even my dad apologised for giving her up", she told me and I nod and hummed.

"How are you and Soda going?", Shawn asked. "Oh, it's complicated", I answered and Camila turned behind to see me.

"What's wrong?", Camila asked as if she knew what's going on. "Don't lie, she's a great love doctor", Shawn said. I sighed mad slouched a little.

"I like Sarah more than Soda. I don't know what to do. I feel like Soda and I are distancing ourselves form each other. He has his basketball team and we never go on dates anymore. He once kept on saying I love you now its just Bye babe. Sarah is different, she's amazing and is very intimidating by her looks. I liked her since the fight when Lauren fell off the stairs. She came into my room and talked. We nearly kissed but was interrupted by Ally that just wanted to make sure we are okay. Help me", I begged and Camila was listening to ever word I said.