A Miracle

The sun shine rays through the shades at the window. I saw Clarity sleeping but Sarah was gone. I thought she went to buy breakfast and that's all.

I look beside me and sighed. It hurts seeing Lauren wearing a mask and breathing slowly. I gave her a kiss in the forehead and it woke her up.

She had a smile. She took off the mask slowly and I helped. She smiled throughout. "Good morning gorgeous", I greeted her and she giggled.

"Morning, babygirl", she replied. "I'll be fine, okay? I'm not gonna leave neither you are losing me nor losing the babies, okay? I love you, Blachel", she spoke out and I sighed.

"I know, angel. I'm just worried, that's all. I'll stay right beside you throughout the operation, okay? I love you too, Jauregui", I smiled to her.

I lean in and pecked her lips and she kisses back. I didn't care about the morning breath as long as she is kissing me, there's sparks that will never die.

"Well, that's a morning sight", Sarah came back with food in her hands. She placed it on the table in front of Lauren's bed and sat next to Clarity to wake her up.

"Thanks for the breakfast, Senior", I thanked Sarah. "Sure, hero", she replied.

"Babe, wake up. I got your favourite", Sarah tried to shake her to wake. But then, she came up with an idea. She reached for her lips and pecked her Good morning.

Clarity smiled knowing that was Sarah. "Morning baby", she smiled and turned to her. "Good morning, sunshine", Sarah replied and pecked her once more.

Clarity sat up yawning and smiled at us. "How are you feeling Lauren?", Clarity said to Lauren and she slowly get up to meet her breakfast.

"I am a little tired but fine and nervous at the same time", Lauren replied and I fed her breakfast. Clarity and Sarah took a chair and sat around us and we ate breakfast together.

The first visitors we had were Lauren's parents and her close friends. Alexa was a great friend to her. She brought Lauren her soft toys and a few presents.

Mike and I had conversations here and there about Lauren's safety and the babies while Clara and Lauren have their mother daughter talks about mothership.

Chris also warned me about Lauren and that of it happens again he would kill me but I'd like to see him try somehow.

The girls came too and so did my family. Dad talked to me also about being a parent and all the responsibilities that I must do, the dos and don'ts of treating your family.

The operation will be at 4pm after lunch so, I had to be ready and strong for Lauren's sake. In the mean time, we had movie time with my family and hers,my friends and Lauren's too.

When the third movie ended which was Avengers: Infinity war, I volunteered to get more food and Sarah along with all my friends followed.

After taking everyone's orders, we went to Mcdonalds to buy burgers then, moved to Starbucks to buy everyone drinks.

While waiting for our drinks, we sat at a table. "So, you nervous kid?", Soda speaks up.

"Yeah, a little but if I don't keep a straight face, Lauren will lose hope so, I gotta be strong", I replied to his question.

"You've grown, my friend", Alessia spoke up. I smiled at her and Sarah noticed it. "Yeah, you seemed more confident than the time you saved me and Lucas or Diego and Rodrigo from Archie and Aaron", She said out loud.

"I've just realised somethings more than the usual. How I got more responsibilities now to be your peacekeeper, friend, good girlfriend, controlling my cuts and being the leader for my family. Its stressing but the smile tells me it's worth it", I confessed.