A Perfect Date Night

Okay, so, last night, Lauren and I talked more about each other. She wants to get to know me first and well, I already know her so, I told her my favourites, what I do in my free time and what are my triggers.

She loves photography, politics, music, antics and so much more. What was I thinking when I rejected her?

We watched our favourite movies and fell asleep. The next morning, I wole up first.

"Babe, wake up. It's 10a.m", I shake Lauren a little. She groans in frustration. "No.... Five more minutes", she whines like a baby into my chest.

"Okay, five minutes, if not, your dad will kill me in th afternoon", I smiled at her babiness.

I layed down to the headboard and she snuggled into my chest. I stroke her hair and hummed a tune while scrolling through social media.

Dinah posted a pic of me asking Lauren to go out with me and much more. Us cuddling, watching television shows, me singing to her and her sleeping to my chest and the song that I sang to her when I wanted to make things better.

Of course, I got hate, a lot actually. Mostly death threats from the harmonizers. Then, there was Lauren's exes, Ty, Brad and Luis. They were really pissed and got mad at Lauren when she chose a younger person to them. I tweeted them my love for Lauren and to ask them to back up a little from our personal life. So, this is what Riker warned me then.

Riker, Rocky, Rydel, Ellington, Ross and even Ryland toom to their social media to back them off and let us be. I commented my appreciation to them and thank some of the girls for backing me up.

Laure woke up a few minutes later and saw that there was tears in my eyes as I didn't even realise it.

"Babe, what's wrong?", she wiped the tears off my eyes and I was surprise of it but shook it off. "Nothing, go and shower, okay? I need to get ready for our evening date, alright, princess?", I sat up and moved away from the bed. I stormed off to the kitchen to get a drink. Then, when I reached down my pants which I wasn't wearing, I panicked.
______________________________

Lauren POV

There's something wrong. Rachel never cries. She just got up of her bed and stormed off downstairs.

Luckily, she left her phine open. Is it call snooping when you are worried of your girlfriend? What am I saying? She's not even my girlfriend yet.

I looked at the ring she gave me and took her phone. It was her twitter page, blowing up with hate and threats from Harmonizers and my exes. Damn it! I forgot about the social media.

I scroll down to see my exes threatening her and giving her hopes down. I got hate comments too from them, calling me a slut. Rachel defended me, not even caring if she's being hate.

I scroll down more to see her siblings and the R5ers to help her. It was Dinah's post that made the madness happen. Damn it DJ, why?

I put down her phone and unlocked my twitter. I tweeted.

@laurenjauregui: Hey Harmonizers! I'm sorry for being quiet for a while, I was busy and dealing with some stuff lately. I'm begging yall to back off a little on @rachel_lynch134. She's my girlfriend, yes but don't backlash her. She fixed my problems and I'm happier than ever. To @tydollasign , @bradsimpson and @luishartono, please Back the fuck off her. She's dealing with so much already and just leave her alone, will ya? You guys are doches but that doesn't mean yall got no heart. If you don't, I'm gonna report yall and make sure your contracts are broken. No one breaks her heart, got it? It's not a threat to you Harmonizers, just the guys. For you Harmonizers, I want you to leave her alone and not threat her at all, okay?