IV. You're Still the One

Acting like two teenagers whose parents weren't home, Harry pushed Louis down and eagerly shoved his tongue in his mouth, not even giving Louis time to catch his breath.

"Don't think you need this anymore," he whispered impatiently in Louis' ear. He hooked his fingers to the bottom of the hem to pull it over his head.

Before it could be removed, they heard the door open.

"Oh. Bad time?" Zayn asked nonchalant.

"Sorta..." Harry mumbled.

"Well I'm really tired so...maybe you can go to your own dorm and continue," Zayn spit annoyed.

"It's okay, Z. We were just watching Netflix," Louis assured him, gently pushing Harry off who was still straddling him.

He scooted closer to Harry, if that was possible, and squeezed him softly. Harry returned the favor by playing with his hair with the tip of his fingers.

"You hungry?" Harry asked.

"I don't think so. Didn't we eat dinner already?"

"I can feel your stomach growling, sweetums," Harry pointed out. "I think you need a snack."

"I don't want to...."

"But I can feel your hunger pangs," Harry frowned.

"He said he doesn't want to!" Zayn barked. "Here Lou, I'll save you from Mr. Controlling."

Harry stared at him with laser beam eyes, creating smoke through his retinas. Zayn returned the favor. 

"You know what, I think I do want a snack," Louis changed his mind trying to cut the tension in the room. "Do you mind getting me something out of the vending machine, Harry? Maybe a pastry or some Sun Chips."

"Not at all," he said as he glanced over at Zayn before crawling on top of Louis and kissing him desperately, aggressively, and sloppily biting his bottom lip and pulling it into his mouth to suck on it. When he broke the intimacy, he winked at Zayn.

Zayn did not take that well. He stood up quickly from his bed and charged toward Harry. Before he could reach him, however, Harry was already out the door. He hit the hall with his fist and rested his forehead on the spot above the blemish that appeared.

"Z..."

"I'm sorry, Lou. I am trying to get along with him. I have nothing against him. It's just I felt like he was trying to order you to eat and you didn't want to," Zayn reasoned with himself.

"I know, it's okay," Louis said getting up off the bed to hug his friend. "Are you okay? You seem exhausted lately and irritated....how'd the concert go?"

Zayn wasn't sure how to answer that. He slung a backpack over his shoulder and gave Louis a high-five. "Date went fine," He smiled as Louis looked at him innocently. "Alright, you and Harry can have the dorm tonight. I'm going to Liam's to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow at theatre." He proceeded to exit the room.

He ran down the stairwell trying to sooth his aching knuckles but it was to no avail. He slumped down and sat on a step and unzipped his backpack. He opened a small bag and put a blue pill inside his mouth allowing it to dissolove under his tongue; this thoughts were freely swirling around.

This is some real bullshit. Damn Harry and his ego.

He went to pinch another pill out of the bag but Harry suddenly sat down beside him.

Shit, I forgot he went to the vending machine. He stood up and dusted his jeans off before trying to continue down the stairs.

"Zayn, wait!" Harry demanded. "We have to get along...Louis is my boy-friend and your best-friend. You're dating Liam who is one of my best-friends...we can't avoid each other,"