Chapter 1

I shut my notebook and looked around my room. The room I've been in for my whole life since my mom and dad died in a car accident. Taught me really not to drink and drive..

Since then I've been living with my grandmother who was on the verge if dieing any second now.

I looked out the window and saw Ashley's car pull up in the driveway. I ran downstairs and opened the door. She attackd me with a hug.

"I didn't see you all summer!!!!"

"Shh!!!!! My grandmas sleeping!!" She laughed. "And you didn't see me all summer because you were with Austin all summer!"

"Don't even menchine him!!" She rants.

"Not again." They do this every week I swear.

"Were for real done this time Katie! I'm done with him!!"

"Mhm.." I smirked but couldn't help laugh. "Come on shorty, were gonna be late for our first day of school." "

"Yea yea and I've grown!! And don't forget who has the car.." I laughed at her and got in the passengers seat of her jeep.

We pulled up at school and stared at the tall building. The first day of senior year. I looked at my schedule and sighed.

"I have trig first. What about you??"

"English!!" She sounded excited.

"I thought you hated english?"

"Well... you see there's a new teacher and I heard he's hot. Ya know for a teacher." She laughed.

"You're sick" I joked.

"Sure... well atleast we have biology together."

"Yeaa and pe"

"grossss" we laughed because it was true.

The only thing we did in pe last year was sit in the bleachers and talk and joke.

The day went by terribly slow until I realized I was in biology. I looked up from my worksheet and tapped Ashley.

"Who's the new kid?"

"Not sure but he is cutee" I rolled my eyes at her and stared at the new guy that sat in the seat in front of me.

I stared at the back of his head for a good while until he turned around

"Can I borrow a pen?" His voice was deepish.

"Suree.." I reached into my bag and handed him a pen. "Thanks." He turned around then turned back. "Oh I'm Tyler" he smiled. "I'm Katie"

********************************

"I see you have a hots for that new guy huh" i laughed.

"Maybe.. how'd your English teacher go?" I escape from the subject.

"Well.."

"what now?"

"He wasn't even cute!!!! So not fair.." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Good find someone your own age." I tease.

"Yea yea." We were picking up our books in our locker. And there he was, walking down the hall.

I smiled then continued to fix my books.

"Hey" he was by my locker. I shut it quickly and turned.

"Hi"

"i was wondering.. maybe we could study together some time?" He offered.

"Sure" I tried not to sound eager.

"Okay tonight lets sayyy.. 7?"

"That's fine. Where?"

"Your place??"

"Uhm sure but wait how do you know where I live?"

"My step brother and our a parents and I just moved next door" He explains and fixes his backpack on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry your step brother?" Ashley shut her locker and budded in. He pointed to a guy with glasses standing at his locker.

"What's his name??"

"Dylan.." tyler said slowly.

She walked away and 'bumped' into him and I laughed.

"Is she always like that?" He laughed.

"You get used to it.."

Okay basically, this is my old fan fic I am remaking so yea.. tell me what yall think(: Its Dylan O'Brien and Tyler Posey(; -Squishy