Chapter 9

ASHLEY'S POV: "My baby!!" I screeched when I saw my crashed jeep.

"how much will it be?" I asked.

"Between 4 and 500" I bit back my lip

"Okay" they took my car into the shop and Tyler and Katie drove me home.

"So you two are dating right?" I confirmed.  They both nodded.

"Okay and Dylans your brother right?" Tyler nodded.

"And me and Dylan were dating?" they both nodded.

"Okay I think I got it" I laughed. But nothing was funny because these guys were just strangers to me.

It was just all too much..

KATIES POV:

"You guys can come over and watch a movie or something, if you want" Tyler offered.

"I don't know its Ashley's first day ho-" "sure!!!" Ashley interrupted.

"Cmon Katie they're cute" She said quietly but loud enough for Tyler to hear. He chuckled and I rolled my eyes. Great. Back to her old ways.

"Okayy" I had to agree or Ashley would probably annoy me the whole night about it.

"Yay!" We went inside Tylers house but Ashley stopped at the doorway. She shook her head and walked in. Dylan came running downstairs.

"What the hell is he doing in my house?" His eyes were fixed on Austin.

Shelby stood up

"He wanted to talk to me." she spoke.

"Well talk outside." Dylan crossed his arms.

"What did I ever do to you man" Austin stood up in front of Dylan.

"I thought we already had this discussion at school." Dylan walked away and into the kitchen.

ASHLEY'S POV:

"Dylan.." I came around the corner. He looked up at me and I sat next to him.

"What happened in school?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"The 'discussion' you had with Austin at school" I put air quotation around discussion and he sort of laughs.

"Well..you were at your locker and he wouldn't leave you alone.. so.. I called him a cheating douchebag and he punched me." He half laughs.

"You didn't punch him back?!" I squeal.

"The teacher caught us before anything!!" We're now hysterically laughing for no reason at all.

"I may not remember you now but I want to get to know you.. well again" I chuckled. "I want to know who I fell in love with" I say trying to calm my laugh and he smiled.

"Well I'm Dylan." I laughed

"I'm Ashley" he smiled.

"Wanna watch Halloween?" He suggested.

"Sure but I probably won't be watching it much! Me and scary movies don't work!!"

"Yea that's what you said the first time I asked you.." I could see the sadness in his chocolate eyes.

Oh how I wish I remembered him.. And it's still weird to see Austin with someone else. In my head, we were still dating a week ago.

I kiss Dylan's cheek quickly.

"Thank you for sticking by me during this. I know this situation is kinda screwed up" I smile walking away.

"You missed.." I heard a whisper escape from his lips.

I began playing with my necklace as I sat on the couch between Dylan and Tyler after Austin left and Shelby went upstairs wondering if I played with the necklace enough, I would remember like those sappy movies.

I covered my eyes for the most part and laughed at the others because it was so stupid and you could tell it was fake.

The credits rolled and I slowly raised from the couch, trying not to wake anyone and walked into the kitchen.

"Can't sleep?" I heard Tyler walk up behind me.

I sat down on the counter top and shook my head.

"Thinking too hard" I sway my feet and listen to the crunching noice Tyler is making with the cereal he is eating from the box.

"About losing your memory?" He sat next to me and offered some of the reeses puffs. I take a handfull and eat them one by one, savoring the taste.

"Yea. Its so weird..One minute im supposedly dating someone and the next i don't even know who he is." I sigh and take another reeses puff into my mouth. We stand there for a moment of silence until he makes the first move.

"I feel you.." He hops off the counter and closes the bag of cereal and puts it into the box.

"Well imma get some sleep.. You're welcome to stay in Dylan's room if you don't want to sleep on the couch with him." He offers but I deny.

"I think I may just go back to Katies.." I get off the counter too and brush my hands on my shorts.

"You can't do that.. it's too dark out. It wouldn't make sense."

"Its just next door.." I argue.

"Just sleep in Dylans room, for tonight." He fights back and I agree, nodding.

We go back into the living room and Tyler picks up Katie, not waking her up. She was always a heavy sleeper. I follow them upstairs and venture off into Dylans room.

I smile as I see the pictures of him and I, even though I do not remember, it still puts a smile on my face that someone actually cares about me as much as he does..

I may not know the whole story behind him and I, but its fine because I know it was real.

One picture was on the beach, me on his back. Another was one at school, kissing his cheek on my tippy toes with his lacrosse stick. The last one was what it seemed like us in a hotel room, our arms wrapped around each other.

I smile as I put the picture down and lay down on the bed, covering my face up with the blanket and falling right to sleep.

"Ash.." I hear a faint voice filling the room.

"Ashley." he repeats himself and I moan.

"Scoot over babe" Dylan says and I obey. He is now laying behind me, as far away as he can be.

I roll over closer to him and face him, moving his hands to where they are hugging my waiste.

"I love you.." I whisper into his chest as he exhales but he then disappears and I wake up with nothing but a pillow and my endless thoughts.

wuuuuut

Cray..

SHE WAS DREAMING BOUT DYLAN!

ahhhh

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

BLEHH

COMMENT BELOW YOUR THOUGHTS

-Squishy