My new life (pierce the veil fanfic)

Jaime P.O.V.

We were on our way to this small town in Ontario, Canada. A few weeks back me and the guys found this girl’s YouTube channel, she was really good, great voice, good with instruments also she was stunning. The one day at the studio we were playing her cover for ‘hold on till May’ and our producer feel in love and wanted to sign her and have her tour with us. None of is minded we wanted to meet her. She had so idea we were coming.

“Were here” Mike said as we walked out of the bus into the girl’s driveway.

“Vic’s knocking” we all screamed at the sometime.

“Fine” he said sighing as he walked to the door we followed.

Vic P.O.V.

I knocked on the door kind of scared to know who would answer the door, it was a pretty nice house. “Hi, how can I help you” the women said with a big smile “Hi, I’m looking for Rebecca do you know where I could find her” “oh yea she left maybe about haft an hour ago, you should find her at the lake” after I thanked her we made our way to the lake, the lake was only a few blocks away from her house. Once we got to the lake we parked the bus in the parking lot. I kind of hoped no one would know we were here just yet, the bus was black so at less it didn’t give away who we were. We all got out of the bus to look for her.

“I think she’s over there” Tony said “Were” we all said “On the dock by herself” he said pointing “yea your right lets go introduce ourselves” Mike said while patting me on the back. We all nodded and made out way towards her, I could see she had nice long black hair that ended at the middle of her back. She had a grey beanie, black skinnies and a shy blue tank top.

Jaime P.O.V.

We got closer and closer to her, I couldn’t wait to meet her, I put my hand on her shoulder. She pulled her headphones out and turned towards us. As soon as she realised who we were her face dropped

“Hey, I’m Jaime, that’s Vic, that’s Tony and Mike. But I take it from the look on your face you already knew that” she had the biggest smile on her face as she nodded her head. “You guys are Pierce The Veil” we all nodded “I love you guys I’m a big fan” she added “well thanks, were a big fan of you as well” Vic said and her smile got even bigger. “What are you talking about... wait you talking about me YouTube channel” she asked with a confused look on her face.

“Yea, this might sound weird, but you want to come to our bus, we’d love to hear you sing and play” Tony asked as we all had a smile our faces “y-yea sure” she said shyly it was cute. “Great” I said as I throw my arm around her shoulder.

She stopped us before we could get on the bus. “Wait” “What’s wrong” I asked as I let go of her shoulder “do you guys even know my name, how did you guys even find me” “Vic you could fill her in” Mike said with a smile “k your name’s Rebecca” he started until she cut him off “Becca, call me Becca I’m not crazy for Rebecca” “alright your name’s Becca, and I think it was your mom who told us where we could find you” he said with a smile, she just nodded and we went into the backroom “So what do you want me to play” she asked as Vic handed her his guitar. “Whatever you’d like” I said with a smile. She nodded and started thinking until I heard her strum the beginning of ‘Yeah boy and doll face’ she was really good. I don’t know about everyone else but I was breathless, I had no words.

“So what you think” she asked shyly “that was” I started till I got cut off by everyone “incredible” they all said at the same time “thanks” she said while blushing a bit. “So what else you do” Mike asked with a grin on his face “well as you saw I sing, play guitar” we all nodded “I also play a bit of bass and drums, oh and everyone and then rap” Mike leaned in closer “the only think I don’t do is scream” “you can rap” Mike asked with a bug smile, she nodded “can we hear you rap” Tony asked, she nodded and started rapping ‘Swing Life Away’ once again we were all speechless “Your my new best friend” Mike told her and she started to blush