Chapter 5

Becca P.O.V.

I sat on Jaime’s bed as he put a movie in, once he got on the bed next to me he reached over me to turn the light of and feel into my lap I didn’t mind, twenty minutes into the movie Jaime looked up “You don’t mind me laying here do you” he asked with a coinsured look, I smiled “not at all” I said as I started to play with his hair “good” he said turning his attention back to the movie.

Halfway throw the movie I heard Jaime’s breathing get steadier and I realised we were both falling asleep. “Jaime” I said as I pocked his side “mmm” he said while sitting up “I think it’s time for bed, hey can I barrow a shirt to sleep in” I asked while getting up “oh umm yea sure no problem” he said while looking around his room. I saw his hand reach for the bottom of his shirt as he slowly took it off, I felt a small blush spread across my check as he got closer to me “here you can wear this” he said handing me shirt that he was wearing only second’s ago.

“Thanks” I said das he turned around looking the other way so I can remove my jeans and shirt and put his on. It was really big and smelt amazing.

“You can look now” I said as I faced his back, once he turned toward me I saw a smile on his face, “looks like it fits” he said while rubbing the back of this neck “yea” I smiled.

“You can sleep in my bed, I’ll sleep on the couch” he said as he walked to the door. I don’t know what came over me but I grabbed his wrist and stopped him from walking he faced me “Stay… please” I whispered but loud enough for him to hear “Ok” he smiled and I blushed as he grabbed my hand, I got in bed and waited for him. He stripped down to his boxer’s and got under the blankets next to me. No words were spoken we were just looking at each other. I felt the heat of his hand against my check as he brushed some of my hair behind my ear, I couldn’t help myself but to smile. “Goodnight” I said as he put his arm around me I got much closer and cuddled into his side “Goodnight” he told me as he kissed the top of my head.

The next morning I woke up happier than ever. I looked up to see Jaime with a smile on his face. “Morning beautiful” he said with a sleepy voice I couldn’t help myself but to blush. “Morning” he gave me a kiss on the check before he got up “you want to go get some breakfast, I doubt any of the other guys will be up” he said while putting on a pair of black skinnies, as I put my own black skinnies on “yea sure” I said before we made our way out the hotel.

Vic P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of the hotel door closing. I decided to take a shower once I got out I saw a note on the fridge it was in Jaime’s handwriting. “Went out for breakfast, be back soon –Jaime + Becca”

“What’s that?” Mike asked as he walked in the kitchen rubbing his eyes “a note from Jaime and Becca saying they went out for breakfast” “alright” he said as we both sat on the couch to watch TV “Morning” Tony said as he sat next to me “Morning” me and Mike answered.

I must have dozed off for a bit cause when I opened my eyes Jaime and Becca were on the other couch “Morning sunshine” Becca smile at me “hey” I responded with the same smile. After a while of watching TV I felt my phone vibrate and went to the kitchen to answer.

Me; Hey Jeff

Jeff; Hey Vic

Me; what’s up

Jeff; nothing, hey did you find that girl yet

Me; oh yea were with her right now

Jeff; awesome, so she gonna tour with you guys

Me; not sure yet, she’s thinking about it

Jeff; alright well let me know

Me; yea, bye

“Who was that” Tony asked as I sat back down “Jeff” everyone but Becca know who he was “Who’s Jeff” she asked with a confused face “he’s our producer, the one that want’s to sign you” Mike answered “oh ok” she answered with a smile “so what Jeff want” Tony asked “oh he wanted to know if we found Becca and she’s gonna tour with us” “oh well I’m gonna spend some time with my mom talk to her about it then Mikkey, so I’ll give you your answer tomorrow morning the latest” she told us we all nodded and she left.