Chapter 13

Mike P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up seeing I was the first up, I kind of hated the fact that I couldn’t sleep past noon. I got out of my bunk to look over to see Jaime and Becca cuddled up together, they would make a good couple.

I took the opportunity of being by myself to relax in the backroom with a movie. I was laying down on the couch. “Hey Mike what you doing up its not even noon yet” Vic said as he walked into the backroom with a cup of coffee.

“Yea, I know couldn’t sleep anymore I guess” I said as I sat up so he can sit. “Yea same, hey did you see Jaime and Becca” he asked while taking a drink “yea I did actually” I said with a smile.

“They would make a good couple” Tony said as he walked in rubbing his eyes “we were thinking the same thing” Vic said while laughing. “How much longer till we get home” Tony said as he sat down next to me “no idea man” I said while patting his back before getting up to get a cup of coffee myself.

As I walked in the kitchen I saw that Becca was making herself a cup of coffee. “Morning sunshine” I said as I grabbed a cup from the cobber “Morning Mike” she said with a smile.

“Sleep good” I asked “yea actually” she said with a smile “looks like it” I said with a grim “what do you mean” she asked confused “you know what I’m talking about” I said with an even bigger grin, “ok I’m confused” she said while giggling.

“You seemed like you slept good considering you were all cuddled up with Jaime” I said with a smirk before I walked out. “Whatever” I heard her shout at me.

The day flew by pretty quick as we just spent the day, playing game, watching movie, or just jamming out on our instruments.

We got back at San Diego at around midnight and I had to say I was happy to be home, I couldn’t wait to sleep in my own bed. “HOME SWEET HOME” I screamed as I jumped off the bus. Everyone else cheered as they fallowed me out, we unloader our stuff quickly off the bus and just left it at the door not bothering to put our stuff away that could wait till tomorrow.

“I’ll show you around” I said as I locked arms with Becca while laughing “I’d be honored” she said as she put one of her hands on her heart. “Awesome let’s start” I said as I lead her to the kitchen, then living room, and one of the bathrooms.

“Alright now to the upstairs” I said while walking up the stairs. “Alright now to your right there’s the bathroom, Tony’s room, my room” I said while pointing to the doors. “The bedroom at the end of the hall is Vic’s, then on the right is yours, then Jaime” I added, she just nodded “do you want to see your room” I asked “I’d love to” she said with an even bigger smile on her face.

After I showed Becca her room we made our way back down stair to the living room.

“Welcome home Becca” Vic said as he kissed her on the forehead “thanks, I mean thanks for everything guys” she said with a big smile on her face “it’s no problem darling” Vic said while smiling as we all nodded in agreement.

“Alright, well I’m been waiting to do this for a long time” I said while getting up “I’m going to bed, my bed, my room. God I missed my bed” I said while laughing as I made my way upstairs while hearing a few ‘goodnight’ from everyone.

I didn’t actually want to sleep I just wanted to lay down in my bed again. I checked my phone seeing I had a missed message from Rachel. What the fuck does she want I mean she broke up with me. I sighed as I check the message.

Rachel; Hey Mike I heard you just got back in town

I decided to answer to see what she wanted

Me; yea just got home

She replied in a matter of minutes

Rachel; That good, I was hoping we could meet up tomorrow I have something to tell you. It’s really important

Me; what’s so important you can’t tell me now?

Rachel; I rather do this in person

Me; fine whatever meet me at Starbucks at 1

What does she want, what could be so important she had to tell me face to face? Those thought kept going throw my head, I guess I have to wait.

The next day was pretty much relaxing no one wanted to do anything, it was are lazy day I guess you could say. But sadly I couldn’t enjoy it completely. I got ready to leave to go see Rachel. “I’ll be back later” I said before I walked out the house. “Wait were going do groceries later, want anything” Tony asked. “I don’t care just get whatever” I said “you ok man, you seem off” he asked “yea fine, I’ll tell you all about it when I get back” I said before I left. I got in my car and made my way to Starbucks.

Once I walked in I scoped the place to see Rachel in the corner looking down. Might as well get this over with I though as I made my way to her.

“I’m here, now what’s so important you couldn’t tell me” I asked as I sat down “well hello to you to” she said with attitude “ok hi, now tell me what it is” I asked “ok, you want anything to drink first” she asked as she got up “I don’t care just get me a coffee or something” I said while rubbing my face with my hands.

She put my cup in front of me as she sat down “you gonna tell me now” I demanded “ok well Mike… I-I’m pregnant and it’s yours” she mumbled “what” I asked “I’m pregnant” she mumbled again. “Your pregnant” I said shocked, she nodded “it’s your” she said while looking at me.

I didn’t know what to do. I know this was gonna be a dick move but I couldn’t take this right now “I-I have to go… I’ll call you later, I just need to clear me head” I said as I got up and walked out the door.

“Fuck” I said as I slammed my hands on the steering wheel.