Chapter 19

Becca P.O.V.

I woke up and looked over at the clock seeing it was only 9, so I did what I usually do and just laid in bed for an extra hour. Before I finely had enough energy to go take a shower. Once I got out of the shower I through on a baggy t-shirt and a pair of skinnies before walking downstairs to see if anyone else was up.

Once I reached the bottom step I heard the T.V. so I decided to go in the living room to see who it was. “Hey Tony” I said as I sat down on the couch next to him.

“Hey Becca sleep good” “yea I did” I said with a smile “you” I added.

“I slept great” he responded with a smile. “You want to watch a movie” he asked me as he was searching Netflix. “Hell yea I love Netflix” I said with a smile, he just laughed as he kept searching for a movie for both of us.

It must have been around 1:30 in the afternoon and that I know of it was still only me and Tony up, we’ve been watching movies for a good few hours. “K guys I got to go so I’ll see you guys in a few hours” Mike said as he walked to the door “bye” Tony and I said at the same time. “Where is he going” I asked Tony as the credits from the movie played “he’s gone to Rachel’s ultra-sound” he said with no emotion in his voice “she pregnant” “yea” he said while sighing. “Maybe we should go wake up Vic and Jaime so they don’t sleep the rest of the day away” Tony said as he shut the T.V. off. “Yea ok”

Tony went to go wake up Vic as I went to go wake up Jaime. I think I had a perfect idea on how to wake him up this time. I slowly opened his door not making any noise in the proses, and walked to his bed.

Once I got to the side of the bed, I crawled in under the blanket next to him and laid down on my side to look at him. I poked his nose. Nothing. I poked his cheek. Nothing.

I gently leaned in and gave him a kiss. As I was kissing him I felt his arm go around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

“Morning beautiful” he said as he pulled back “good afternoon” “what no way it’s not the afternoon… is it” he said as he hid his face in my neck “yea it’s 1:40” I said while laughing “so Tony and I decided to wake you and Vic up seeing as you were both still sleeping” I added while laughing.

“Shit… oh well bed time” he mumbled into my neck “no you got to wake up” I said as I got out of his bed. “Fine will you at less come back in bed and cuddle with me” he said like a little kid. “No you have to get up” I said as he sighed.

“Baby, Tony won’t come in bed and cuddle with me” Vic said as he walked in Jaime’s room with Tony laughing behind him.

“Awe come here Vic” Jaime said as he opened his arm “don’t worry Becca won’t cuddle with me either so will cuddle together” he added. Vic didn’t take any time to lay down next to Jaime to cuddle.

“Perfect picture moment” I said as I pulled my phone out and took a photo. Once we got both boys out of bed and ate lunch. We all moved to the living room to watch movie. I had my head resting on Jaime lap and my feet on Vic lap as Tony sat on the other couch.

As we were half way through are new movie the door opened and Mike walked in “hey guys” he said sounding kind of sad “hey bro, how’d it go” Vic asked as he paused the movie. “Pretty good I guess” he said as he sat next to Tony.

“So how far along is she” Jaime asked as he played with my hair. “No idea she still won’t tell me yet she said she’ll tell me soon” he said while sighing “sorry bro, she shouldn’t make you wait like that” Tony said while patting his back.