Chapter 11

Becca P.O.V.

“Alright, ill wake up Vic and Tony, you wake up Jaime” Mike said “sounds good” I said before I made my way to Jaime rooms, this should be fun.

I crept into his room trying not to make any noise. I slowly walked to the side of his bed and climbed on top of his bed and started jumping, he didn’t move.

I got off his bed and walk out the room seeing that Mike already got Tony up and he was probably working on getting Vic up. “Man he’s a heavy sleeper” I said to Tony “he haves his day, someday the way you wake him up works the next day they don’t” he told me, I nodded “k well I’m gonna try and wake him up again” I said before I walked to his room once more “good luck” he told me “thanks” I said as I opened the door and closed it behind me.

I walked over to his bed once more seeing he haves even moved, I decided to change my tactic this time. I grabbed a hold of the blanket and ripped it off him, seeing he was only in her boxer. He started to groan and move, “get up” I said as I got closer to him, “No” he whispered as he buried his face in his pillow “Jaime get up” I said while shaking his shoulders.

“I said no” he said before he grabbed me and laid me down right beside him cuddling up to me. “What are you doing” I said while laughing “well you see you stole my blanket and I’m cold so I’m warming myself up” he said as he buried his face in my neck, his warm breath hitting my neck sending shivers down my spine. “Jaime you need to wake up” I said while poking his bare chest “five more minutes” he mumbled “no get up” I said as I poked him again.

“Why what will I get out of it” he asked “whatever you want just get up before the guys come in here and jump on you” I said while a smirk, he looked at me with a smirk “they won’t come in here, and you said whatever I want” he asked while raising and eyebrow “yea sure” I said.

He got closer to me and whisper in my ear “how about a kiss” he said in a sleepy voice, god it was sexy, I looked at him with a smirk “if I will get you out of bed” I said, “trust me it will” he said while rapping his arms around my waist.

“First of all you have to get out of bed, then I’ll give you your kiss” I whispered in his ear, “fine” he said as he let me go and got out of bed, “can I have my kiss now” he said while walking to me, “umm… nah” I said before I tried to run out the room, I didn’t get to far seeing as he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him “a deal’s a deal” he said while a smirk, “fine” I said with a smile.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me in closer, until our lips brushed against each other’s. In all honesty it had to be one of the best kiss I had this early in the morning that is.

“Alright let’s start this ride” Vic said as we all stumbled into the bus “yay, I’m going to bed” I said while walking near the bunk area, “wait, we don’t necessarily have a bunk for you cause you know all of your stuff and our is in the spare bunks, so just go in any bunks and whatever bunk you choice, that who’s gonna sleep beside you, unless you want one of us to sleep on the couch” Tony said “no it’s fine, I don’t care who I sleep with as long as I get sleep. And I’m not gonna let any of you sleep on the couch” I said before I walked in the bunk area.

I found a bunk and got in under the blankets before any of the guys made their way to the bunks.

“Looks like were bunking together” I opened my eyes to see Vic with a smile on his face. “Yup” I said as I lifted the blanket so he could get in. In matter of minutes Vic was lying next to me with his arm around my shoulder and my head resting on his shoulder “Night Vic” I mumbled “night” he said before I feel asleep.