Chapter 12

Vic P.O.V.

It’s been a few hours sense we’ve been on the road to head back home, I couldn’t wait to get home. We were all up for some reason I guess none of us could sleep more than just a few hours.

“Hey Jaime” I said after I took a drink of my coffee “yea” “I know why you like sleeping with Becca now” I said while winking to him, in the corner of my eye I was able to see both Becca and Jaime blush a little bit.

“What are you talking about dude” Mike asked, “well first of all, Becca just cuddles up to you. And second of all she doesn’t move all that much” I said while laughing a bit, everyone continued to laugh with me “well thanks Vic, that makes me happy to hear that” Becca said with a sarcastic voice “anytime Hun” I said with a smile.

Jaime P.O.V.

Since we didn’t know what to do with the rest of the day seeing as we were trapped on the bus we decided to just watch movies in the backroom for a bit.

It wasn’t that bad seeing as you had me, Becca and Mike on the couch and Vic and Tony on the floor.

“Alright well I’m gonna go back to bed” Mike said in the middle of the movie. After he went to bed we continued the movie.

“Yea I agree with Mike, night guys” Tony said as he got up and walked to the bunks. “Yea me to actually, keep it down guys. And Becca if you don’t want to sleep with me that fine you can sleep with Jaime” Vic said while laughing “alright, night Vic” Becca said while smiling.

After a while of them being in bed the movie was over, so we decided to play another one. I guess Becca wasn’t comfy in the position she was previously in considering she laid down resting her head on my lap. “You know you’re really hard to wake up” Becca said while turning and looking up to me, “well you got me out of bed this morning didn’t you” I said while winking to her and I was able to see her blush a bit. “Whatever” she said while giggling. “But you know what” I said while playing with her hair “what” she asked with a confused face, I leaned in a bit “I don’t remember how you got me up” I whispered “oh really” she said with a smirk “yea” I whispered as she sat up a bit more “well that sucks doesn’t it” she said while biting her lip.

“Yea I does, cause it could have been the best wake up I ever got and I don’t remember it” “oh trust me it was the best wake up” she whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

“Yea but I don’t remember it” I said while brushing a piece of her hair behind her ear “well maybe this could remind you” she said as she leaned in closer until our lips met. The kiss was sweet and innocent. And to be completely honest I didn’t want it to end at all.

I put my hands on her waist pulling her a little closer to me as she put hers around my neck while playing with my hair a bit. “Does that help” she whispered as I leaned my forehead against hers “a bit” I said before I closed the space between us with another kiss.

The kiss lasted a while, and I got to say it was amazing. After we pulled back Becca went back to her previous position of laying down on my lap as I played with her hair. I had a smile on my face the entire time.

“What are you doing” I asked her as she got up and grabbed my hand “I’m going to bed, you coming” she asked while pulling my hand a bit, I bit my lip and fallowed. As we got to my bunk she got in real quick making room for me. I got in with her under the blanks.

I put my arms around her waist as she rested her head on my chest. “Night Hime” she whispered “Night” I said as I kissed her forehead before I felt asleep with her in my arms.