Chapter 8

Becca P.O.V.

It was almost 8 and Mikkey and I were in the elevator on our way to the guy’s room. “Well it’s safe to say, we look good” Mikkey said. I couldn’t help but to look down to what we looked like.

My long black hair straight as a pin, just the way I like it. I had light make-up on and was wearing a strapless blue shirt, black skinnies with holes in them and my black converse.

Mikkey also had her brown hair straight as a pin, she had light make-up on as well. She was wearing a black tank top with white skinnies and her black heals she loves.

“Yes, yes we do” I said as the door opened and we walked down the hallway to their room. “Guy’s open up” I said while knocking on the door, Vic opened the door and let us in. “Well don’t you two look good” Tony said as they all come to the door.

“What are you blind Tony, they don’t look good they look smoking hot” Mike said and I instantly blushed “Thanks” Mikkey and I said. “Alright now, let’s go get fucked up” Vic said as we walked out the door.

Once we got to the club we got a booth right and away and ordered our first round of shots. “I’ll get next round” I said while standing “I’ll help” Jaime said as he stood. I looked back at the table to see Mikkey winking at me.

I walked to the bar with Jaime behind me, as we were waiting for out shot’s I felt someone’s arms go around my waist. I looked to my side to see Jaime’s chin on my shoulder and his hands holding my waist. I put my hands on his.

“You know he’s right” he whispered in my ear. “Who’s right” I asked while looking in his eyes “Mike”

“Well what’s he right about” I said while he intertwined his figures with mine. “That you look smoking hot” he whispered in my eyes sending shivers down my spine. “Oh really now” I said “Mmm” he said as he kissed my check, I tried my hardest not to blush at this point. “Thanks” I said while turning to him to whispers something in his ear “you look pretty hot yourself” I said in a seductive voice before I turned to grab the shot’s.

“Tease” he said as he grabbed the other tray “if you’re good, will see what happens” I said while winking “can’t wait” he said in my ear before walking away.

Once we got back to the table we took our shot’s and talked about tour for a while. “So is Zacc showing up” I asked and Mikkey blushed right away “yes he should be here any minutes” she said while smiling. “Alright who’s round” Vic asked “everyone but me and Becca” Jaime said “alright out turns” Tony said as he got up being followed by Mikkey, Mike and Vic. Leaving me and Jaime alone.

Once they were out of sight Jaime moved even closer to me, he put his arm around my waist to bring me closer “so have I been good enough” he whispered in my ear sending another shiver down my spine. “Mmm… not sure yet” I said. He started to slowly kiss my neck “you sure” he said as he stop and looked me in the eyes. As I was about to say something someone interrupted me “Hey there you guys are” it was Zacc “oh hey” I said while blushing. “Where’s Mikkey” he asked, “At the bar, with the other guys getting our drinks” Jaime said while pointing “alright, thanks man” he said before he walked off.

“Now” he said while pulling me even closer “have I been good enough” he whispered in my ear. “I suppose you have” I whispered, it seemed like he was leaning in closer. This couldn’t be happening right now I kept thinking to myself I couldn’t be happier.

“Drink up” I heard someone scream then put a tray down on the table as everyone sat back down. I heard Jaime sigh and curse to himself, I did the same. “Where we interrupting something” Mikkey whispered “I don’t know” I said, I had no idea what he was gonna do.

For the rest of the night Jaime and I haven’t had a moment to ourselves there was always someone around, which I didn’t mind but I wanted to know what Jaime was gonna do.

We left the club at around 2 in the morning. Mikkey and Zacc were walking to the hotel with us then catching a cab back home. We weren’t all drunk, yes we all had a good buzz but not to the point where we wouldn’t remember anything in the morning. “You gonna get in with us Becca” Mikkey asked “nah she gonna stay with us again, I mean if she wants” Mike said as he put his arm around my shoulder “yea I’m gonna stay with them ill text you tomorrow” I told her they nodded and got in the cab. “You can sleep with Jaime again tonight, unless you want to sleep with someone else” Vic said as he pushed the button for the elevator “no it’s fine I’ll sleep with Jaime” I looked over to him to see a big smile on his face.