Chapter 9

Jaime P.O.V.

“No it’s fine I’ll sleep with Jaime” I heard her say and I had big smile on my face. The rest of the walk to the room consist of random gibberish. “Ok well I’m going to bed” Vic said as he kissed Becca on the forehead “dido” Mike and Tony said at the same time “alright night guys” Becca said as she hugged them “night” I said. “Come on” I said as I grabbed Becca hand and lead her to my room.

“Hey Jaime” she said as I closer the door “yea” “can I barrow a shirt again” she asked while biting her bottom lip, I had to resist myself from jumping on her “yea sure here” I said as I took my shirt off and gave it to her, I could see a tiny bit of pink on her checks and I also saw her check me out a bit.

“Do I have to turn around again” I said as I put my hands on her waist pulling her closer to me, “no, you don’t, I mean you saw me in a bikini I mean it’s almost the same” she said as she put her arms around my neck. “That’s very true” I whispered in her ear.

“Umm… Jaime” “Yea” I asked while realising her a bit “can I get change now” she said while laughing “yea, I guess” I said as I let her go and sat down on my bed. She slowly took off her clothes, and put on my shirt real quick. She came right beside me and laid down under the blanks, I wasn’t too far behind.

As I laid there beside her I could feel her shake a bit “are you cold” I asked while looking at her “yea a bit” she said in between shivers “come here” I said while opening my arms. She didn’t hesitate to wrap herself in my arms. “Jaime” she whispered “yea” “Thanks” she said while looking up at me “for what” I asked confused. What could she be thanking me for?

“Everything” was all she said before she fell asleep.

“It’s no problem baby” I said while kissing her forehead before I feel asleep myself.

Vic P.O.V.

I woke up grateful that I didn’t have a hangover, well then again we didn’t drink all that much. I decided to take a shower before anyone else could. Once I walked out of my room I heard two people talk it sounded like Becca and Tony, I was happy that Tony was opening up and comfortable around her. I was also trilled that Becca was gonna come with us. I decided id talk to them after I take a shower.

After I showered and got dressed I walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. “Morning Vic” Becca said as she walked in “Morning” I answered with a smile as I sat down at the table. “So you all packed” I added “yea, at less I think so” she answered while laughing “good”

“So I never asked you this” she said as she sat across from me “ask me what” I said while raising an eyebrow wondering what the hell she’s talking about. “Your girlfriend, how are thing going” “Ohh, she’s great I think I haven’t talked to her In a few days, she spending time with her family” I said while smiling “that’s good, so she won’t get mad, …like you know me being on tour and ..Living with you guys wills she?” she said hesitating on a few words. I sighed I knew she would be kind of upset.

“I don’t care, I don’t care if she gets mad. Well that I lie I will care… but I also don’t, you’re part of the team so of course you’re gonna live with us, and tour with us. And well if she doesn’t like it I don’t care. It’s not like anything gonna happen between us” I said while laughing at the last part, she did the same, she seemed relieved of my answer “alright, I just don’t want to get in the middle of our relationship. Like her being pissed at you cause you’re gonna be with another girl contently” she said while sighing. I reached over the table to grab her hands.

“Becca listen to me” she nodded “you’re not getting in between our relationship, she gonna have to get used to it one way or another. I don’t want you to worry about it or her in that case. I want you to have the time of your life like we do alright” she sighed but had a bit of a smile on her lips “thanks Vic” she said while getting up to hug me “anytime” I said while smiling.

“I’m gonna shower alright” she said and I nodded before she walked out of the room. Moments after Becca left Tony walked in and sat down where Becca was recently sitting. “Hey man” he said “hey Tony” I said while smiling “so correct me if I’m wrong but I have a feeling Becca asked you the same thing she asked me” he said while laughing “let me guess about our girlfriend and if they’ll get mad” I said and he nodded. “Yea pretty much” he said in agreement “I told her not to worry about it” he added “I basically said the same thing” I said.

We were all sitting in the living room well minus Becca considering she was still in the shower. “So what time are we leaving at tomorrow” Mike asked “umm… I think around 9” Jaime said and Tony and I nodded in agreement “Alright” he said before the bathroom door opened. “Alright Becca were leaving tomorrow at 9 so were gonna get your stuff and bring it here so we don’t have to worry about it tomorrow morning” Tony said “yea, alright” she said while smiling.