Chapter 22

Becca P.O.V.

I felt really bad for Vic. He was getting cheated on and had no idea until he found the guy. I knew how it feel like getting cheated on, and it fucking sucks.

I was laying down on the couch not having any energy to move what so ever, it was only noon and we had nothing planned for today, well that I knew of.

I heard my phone ring from the living room table and grounds as I reached for it. Seeing that it was Mikkey.

“Hey Mik” I said as I answered with a smile, I honestly missed her. “Hey girl, what are you doing” she asked happy, “lying on the couch, no energy to move you know the usual. You?” I said while laughing, “Sounds about right, and you know nothing new just standing outside” she said while laughing.

I heard the doorbell go off, and I also heard Vic and Tony asking me to get the door, Mike and Jaime left to go somewhere this morning so they couldn’t get it.

“I’ll have to call you back k Mik there’s someone at the door” I said as I got up and walked to the door “yea no problem, I’ll talk to you soon” she said before I hung up.

Once I opened the door I saw Mike and Jaime standing there side by side with a smile on their faces “you guys forgot your keys again didn’t you” I said with a smirk “yes… no… maybe” Jaime said with a smile, I just laughed “that’s not the point we have something for you” Mike said. I tilted my head to the side confused “what is it”

“I think that would be me” I heard a familiar voice say from behind the two boys which smile got much bigger. “Mik” I said as Jaime and Mike stepped aside “duh” she said as she hugged me.

We must have been hugging for at less a good few minutes, we must have looked like freaks to anyone that was walking by. But we didn’t give a fuck “How, when. Oh my god I can’t believe you’re here.” I said as I let her go.

“My flight landed this morning, and thanks to the amazing guys you live with” I looked behind me to see Vic and Tony standing there. “You guys did this” I said while looking at all of them. They all nodded with big smile on their faces “I love you guys so much” I said before I hugged Vic, then Tony, then Mike. Once I reached Jaime I hugged him and gave him a very passionate kiss.

Mikkey squealed “when did this happen” she said as I pulled back from Jaime to look at her. I started to blush and hid my face in Jaime chest. “Doesn’t matter right now, all that matters is that you’re here” I said as I hugged her again.

“I’ve missed you so much” she said into the hug “I missed you too, even do it’s only been a few days”

“So how you’ve been” I asked as we sat down on the couch “honestly been better, but I’m here now so I can’t complain” she said giving me a reassuring smile “what do you mean, everything alright at home” I asked confused “not really” she said while sighing “well what’s going on” I asked.

“Zacc” she said while sighing “what’s going on with Zacc, you guys still together” I asked “no idea, I think so but I’m not sure” “Well what’s going on”

“Well, he stopped hanging out with David, I think he’s changed so much. He barely comes home and when he does it’s like 2, 3 in the morning, and half the time he sleeps on the couch. And every time I ask what’s going on he just says its nothing and that he loves me… I’m so confused.” She said in the verge of tears.

“That’s weird, what did he say when you left to come visit” I asked rubbing her back “he just said he loved me and couldn’t wait till I come home already and to have a good time down here… oh and he says hi” she said sounding a little happier.

“Well next time you talk to him tell him I say hi back” I said while laughing “and how long you are staying ”I added“ for about a week and a half” she said with a smile “awesome” I said while hugging her.

“GIRLS COME HERE” I heard Mike scream from the kitchen. We both got up and walked to the kitchen to see everyone standing with smiles on their faces “what’s going on” I said as I hugged Jaime “oh nothing just made plan, now filling you guys in” Mike said with a smile “ok so what’s the plan” Mikkey said.

“Well where all going out for supper tonight fancy that is, then where coming back home. And where gonna have an epic time. First of where gonna have a fire with drinks, then will come in and watch movies till were all tired” Vic said while smiling the entire time “sounds like an awesome time” I said while smiling “what time we leaving at” Mikkey asked.

“How about 5 so it gives you girls about four hours to get ready” Tony said “perfect gives us time to go” Mikkey started “Shopping” we said at the same time. “Well you girls have fun, and will see you guys soon” Jaime said while kissing my check “here take my car” Vic said while handing me his keys.

“Really” I said as I reached for them “yea” “thanks” I said as I went up to him and kissed his check “I’m gonna go get dressed then will head out” I told Mikkey she nodded in agreement as I walked up the stairs.

I heard a knock on my door “come in” I said once I put my pants on “hey babe” Jaime said while walking in “hey” I said while kissing him real quick before looking for a shirt to hear. “ok so we were gonna give this room to Mikkey so she doesn’t have to stay in a hotel, so you have two option you can either one stay in the room with her or you can sleep with me” he said while grabbing me by my waist and pulling me closer.

“Umm… I’ll think about it” I said while smirking as I throw my arms around his neck “I’ll let you know by tonight” I said before I kissed him “can’t wait to hear your answer, now hurry up Mikkeys waiting for you” he said as he let me go. “Alright, alright” I said as I turned around and took my shirt off to change. “You enjoying the view” I said with a smirk “you know I am” he said before he reached for the door handle and walked out. I couldn’t help myself but to blush.

“Let’s find us some hot dresses” Mikkey said as we walked in the mall arms locked together, I laughed and nodded in agreement. “So sleeping arrangements are you gonna be sleeping with me or lover boy” she said as she nudged my side. I started to blush “well you move a lot in your sleep sometimes, so not sure yet. Might sleep with him and you. You know switch every now and then” I said while smiling “well your more than welcome to sleep with me… hey I don’t move that much” she said as we walked in one of the stores “whatever helps you sleep at night” I said with a smirk.