Chapter 14

Jaime P.O.V.

I was our lazy day and it felt amazing. “Where Mike” Becca asked us as she sat down on the couch “I don’t know he just left, he told me he’d tell us when he gets back” Tony spoke up “alright then” just as I finished speaking I heard the door open then slam shut “I think Mike’s home, and he sounds pissed” Vic said. “Yea I’ll go check on him” I said as I got up and walked to the kitchen.

When I walked in the kitchen I saw Mike sitting at the table with his head in his hands. I took the chair next to him and put my hand on his shoulder making him jump a bit. “You ok man?” I asked. “No, I’m not” he said “what’s wrong? Where did you go?” I asked him.

“I went to meet Rachel she said she had something important to tell me” he sighed as he sat up.

“Well what was so important” I asked as I rubbed his back “she pregnant man” he whispered “you serious” I said I was shocked “yea, she pregnant and its mine” he said while sighing “fuck man, what are you gonna do” he looked at me “I have no clue man, I don’t know what to do. I don’t even know what to think” he said, he sounded like he was gonna cry. “You gonna get back together with her” I asked while sighing. “I don’t know, I mean it be the right thing to do right” he asked “I guess it would be do you know how far along she is” I asked “no clue, I told her I’d call her later to talk about it” he said as he got up. He was most likely going to his room.

I sighed and got up to walk into the living room, I didn’t want to tell anyone what was going on that was for Mike to tell them not me.

“Everything ok with Mike” Tony asked “he gonna have to tell you guys himself I can’t” I said while sitting down next to Becca. They all nodded and turned their attention back to the movie. Seeing as it was only me and Becca on the couch I decided to lay down on her lap, she didn’t seem to mind. She rested her one arm on my shoulder and I intertwined my hand with hers. I looked up to see her smiling at me.

After about another hour into the movie the doorbell went off. “Who could that be” Vic said as he got up to check the door. “It’s for me” Mike said as he got to the bottom of the stairs. We all got up and walked to the door. Vic opened the door and there we saw Rachel standing there. I got pissed and walked back to the living room, not saying a word. A few moments later Tony, Becca and Vic walked in the living room. Vic and Tony seemed pissed as well. They knew her they knew everything she’s done. She’s bad news. “So who was that” Becca asked as she sat down next to me, I took my place back and laid down on her lap.

“That’s Rachel, Mikes ex” Tony said. “Ok, why the hell was she giving me the death glare” she asked a little pissed. “Who fucking knows she’s a bitch” I said as I grabbed her hand and started to play with it she just laughed.

We started a new movie, when Mike came down holding hand with Rachel. I guess they did get back together. They sat down on the couch and watched the movie. I got a text from Mike.

Mike; don’t tell anyone that she’s pregnant not yet. Please I just need to figure out what the fuck it is I’m doing first. 

Me; I won’t that’s your news to tell. Are you guys back together?

Mike; no idea man

I nodded to let him know I got the message. “Let’s go out tonight guys, I don’t want to cook and I know for a fact you guys don’t want to either” Vic said “alright fancy, or casual” I asked “umm.. Let’s go fancy tonight, how about 6” he said, we all nodded and got ready for tonight.