Chapter 16

Vic P.O.V.

We all got back to the house well minus Jaime and Becca, he was showing her around town a bit. We set up for the fire and just sat around it for a while. I wasn’t too thrilled that Rachel was here but whatever I mean if Mike wants her here I guess I’ll play nice. “So what’s the deal with that Becca chick” Rachel said “she’s part of the team now” I said “so what she living here” she asked, “yes” Tony said.

“Ok whatever” she said “Mike can you get me a bottle of water please” she added he just nodded. “I’ll come with I could us a beer” I said as I got up “get me one to” Tony said “sure” I screamed as I opened the door.

“Mike what the fuck is going on” I said as I opened the fridge door. He sighed “I have to get back together with her” he said “why” why the fuck does he have to get back together with her “cause she’s pregnant, and it’s the right thing to do I guess” she said “oh sorry man, I didn’t know” I said “it’s no problem just got to figure this shit out” he said as we walked out the door to go back to the fire.

We sat around the fire and drank but not enough to get us drunk, just enough to have a good night. “The party haves arrived” Jaime said as him and Becca walked through the screen door. “Finely, Jaime go get me a beer” I said while looking at him with a smile.

“Fine beer run, who want’s one” he said we all accepted the offer except for Rachel. He came back moments with a few beers in his hands. He passed them out and took a seat next to me.

“So where’d you take her” I whispered so only he would be able to hear me “the beach” he said with a smile. “Did you kiss her” I asked with a smirk “yea” he said while taking a drink of his beer “at a boy” I said while patting his back as he just laughed.

“So how you like living with us so far Becca” Tony asked her “honestly… I love it, I couldn’t be any happier” she said with a big smile “it was a good choice coming here” she added as she took a drink of her beer. “I’m glad you think that, we love having you here already” Mike said, in the corner of my eye I saw Rachel give Becca another death glare, she’s been doing that all night.

“Hey Becca can you help me get more beers” I asked while getting up “yea, sure” she said as she finished her beer.

“Ok I kind of lied” I said as we walked in the house “what” she asked “well I did need help with the beers but I also wanted to talk to you” I said while leaning again the counter “alright, go ahead what’s up” she asked “Rachel did she say anything to you tonight, like anything bad” she sighed “yea she did actually, when I went to the bathroom and she came with me” she said while sighing again “what did she say to you” I asked curious.

“She told me to back off of Mike, saying I don’t have a chance with him and he’s her. When I don’t even like him I like someone else” she covered her mouth as she said the last part “ohhh… who do you like” I asked while elbowing her side “someone” she said as she walked to the fridge “oh come on you can tell me I won’t tell I swear” I said as I put my hand over my heart “nope” she said as she reached for the beers “if I guess it will you tell me if I’m right”

I asked she sighed and nodded “ok first does he live here or is he back at your home town” “he lives here” she whispered “its Jaime isn’t it” I said like I already knew the answer “how did you know” she said while blushing “just a feeling, just like it’s a feeling that he likes you as well” I said “I doubt he likes me” she said while looking down “Becca look at me” I said while lifting her chin

“He likes you, I mean he told me the car arrangement, he always laying down on you and if it’s not him laying down on you it’s the other way around. I mean he wanted to show you around so he could be alone with you. I also know he kissed you a few time” I said and she started to blush “then what do I do” she asked “take a risk, if he doesn’t make a move you make it” I said as I grabbed the other beers “thanks Vic” she said as we walked out the door to go back to the fire “anytime, you sit where I was, I’ll sit beside Tony” I said with a smirk, she just blushed and nodded.