Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Becca P.O.V.

“Alright so Jeff just texted me saying he wants us at the studio tomorrow so he can meet Becca” Tony said while looking at his phone. “Alright” we all said at the same time before turning are attention back to the movie.

“I’m gonna go get a beer anyone want one” I said while standing up. As I got everyone’s ok that they wanted a beer I went to get them. I was facing the fridge reaching to grab a beer when I felt hands wrap around my waist, and I jumped. “Jaime you fucking prick you scared me” I said while slapping him in the arm. He just wrapped his arm around me again and hugged me.

“You know you’re pretty cute when you’re scared and mad” he whispered in my ear. “Whatever” I said while looking at him in the eyes.

He leaned in closer until are lips brushed together it was an innocent kiss. “Hey you two lovebirds stop making out and bring me my beer” I heard Mike yell at us, I couldn’t help but to blush and hide my face in Jaime neck.

I woke up the next morning to hearing my door creak open. I heard the footsteps come closer to me, I also felt my bed sink down a bit saying that whoever is in my room, is now sitting on my bed. The person laid down next to me and wrapped their arms around my neck.

“Wake up baby” I heard someone say as they planted a kiss on the back of my head. I gowned not wanting to get out of bed, I turned my head to the side slightly opening my eyes to see who was beside me.

Once I saw Jaime I cuddle in closer to his embrace making him let out a small laugh before kissing my forehead. “You need to wake up” he said to me once more. “I don’t want to” I mumbled in his chest, he let out another laugh “come on get up” he said while kissing my nose.

“Your gonna have to do better than that if your trying to get me out of bed” I said while looking at him with a grin on my face. “Oh really now” he said as he started to lean in a little closer “yea” I whispered before his lips met mine, the kiss was unlike any other kiss I received from him. It was passionate and incredible. He was gonna be the death of me, he already driving me crazy everything he does is amazing. The way he kisses me, the way he holds me, everything about him.

“Did that do the job” he said as he pulled back “not yet” I said as I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer until are lips met, he didn’t hesitate to kiss back right away.

“Jaime hurry up and get Becca up we need to leave in an hour” Vic said as he knocked on my door “working on it” Jaime answered before kissing me again. I heard Vic let out a sigh before the footsteps went down the hall. “Ok now you really need to get up” Jaime said as he pulled back and stood up.

“Fine” I said while sighing and rolling out of bed. I felt Jaime eyes watching me from the back. “Enjoying the view” I teased while looking at him, “oh yea” he said while biting his lip while walking towards me. “Why’s that” I teased as I wrapped my arms around his neck as his went around my waist.

“It’s not every day I see my beautiful girlfriend in one of my shirts and no pants on” he said while laughing a bit “well get used to it, but not now I’m going take a shower” I said while realising him and walking towards the door.

“Fine” he said while sighing.

Once I got out of the shower I walked downstairs to see all everyone around the kitchen table. “Hey guys” I said with a smile “morning Becca” Mike said with a smile. At less he seemed to be in a much better mood.

Mike P.O.V.

I was kind of pissed and upset at the same time that Rachel wouldn’t tell me how far along she is, I mean it’s my kid. She bound to tell me eventually I hope. Or I could just wait for the next ultra-sound and ask the doctor to tell me, that’s what I was gonna do.

I decided to text Rachel as we were on are way to the studio.

Me; Hey, whens the next ultra-sound? I want to come with.

Rachel; umm… I can make an appointment for next week if you want?

Me; please that be great

“Mike you getting out or what” I heard Tony say, I looked around to see everyone standing outside of the car waiting for me “oh yea sorry” I said while laughing and getting out.