18

Mayah pov

Arm around my neck, fingers locked, Grayson and I walked through the school hall. Girls gave me ugly looks while others whispered to each other.

I've never felt like.. such a bad bitch before. I've always walked through these halls with my head down. I kept my grades up, trying to satisfy my parents and never gave myself time to date or even think about it.

Now I'm dating the most powerful guy in school who is not only gorgeous, but he treats like an angel and is a monster in bed.

__________

At home

Once Ethan and Tia left for their movie, Grayson took me into the kitchen and sat me on the counter.

"What should we cook babygirl? Pick anythingggg."

I giggle at his silly remarks.

"You can't cook Gray."

"I can too. My dad taught me everything." He said with a cheeky smile.

My smile softened a little bit and I look down at our hands that were locked together like usual.

"You know I've never heard you talk about your dad?"

His smile slowly went away and he walked away from me and towards the stove. He sighed to himself.

"Grayson? Tell me about him."

"I don't want to talk about him."

I hopped off the counter and walked over to him.

I slipped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his back. He was shirtless and his skin was warm.

"Talk to me Grayson-"

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIM OKAY?" he yells as he pushes me off of him making me stumble back.

I started to feel bad for pushing like I did. But felt even worse because he pushed me. He looked at me with an angry look before he pushed past me and ran upstairs.

The sound of the door slamming made me jump as a tear ran down my face.

I hesitated to run after him but figured I would give him space. I grabbed my bag and walked back home.

_______

Heyyyyyyy. Guys I am totally bored.