20

Mayah pov

"No condom?!" Tia yelled

"I know I know, stupid... but it felt soooo good and we weren't even thinking." I smirk.

"Damn right you weren't thinking."

"Bitch how many times have you fucked Ethan?"

"A lot. With protection. But This is not about me... You're saying he just pulled out and jerked off until he.....ya know."

I started laughing and Tia punched my shoulder.

"That isn't funny. What if you're pregnant?"

"I am not pregnant. He pulled out remember?"

"Yes but that's still not a guarantee that you're not. Take a test."

"I think you're over thinking it."

"And you're not thinking enough."
......

Tonight we decided to hang out together since it's been a while. We watched movies and are everything at my house.

"Guys. There's something I've been meaning to tell you." Tia says pausing the movie.

"What is it? Is it bad?" Ethan asked worried.

"This is really hard... But my family um....we're moving to New York."

My eyes widen. My heart felt like it was no longer beating. Tears dropped from my eyes.

"My dad got a new job. And I don't have a choice. I tried arguing my way out. But I can't." Tia started crying.

Ethan pushed himself off of the sofa and paced around the couch. Eventually he stopped and stood in front of the wall and punched it out of anger. Probably leaving a hole.

Grayson started pacing around the room as well.

"Please don't." I cried.

\\\\\\\\\\\

*one year later*

Tia pov

*Conversation between Ethan and Tia*

Me: Ethan. If your parents won't let you come then don't. Being long term has been fine for a year. You and the love birds came to see me 3 times already. It's okay... I love you

Ethan pov
"Shut up."

I shush Grayson and Mayah as we sit outside of her house.

Me: Babe. We face time everyday. Literally. We are still close. Matter of fact. We're closer then you think.

I smirk.

Princess💞: What does that mean?

She chuckles.
We walk up to her door and knock on it.

Princess💞: Hold on

We hear rumbling at the door until she opens it.

She looked at me stunned and shocked. A smile quickly appeared on her face and she engulfed me with hugs and kisses all over my face.

"What are you doing here?"

"We have a surprise!" Mayah smirked.

"What?"

"Well. We're all 18 now. So we thought it would be a good idea to move in together!" Grayson yells throwing his hands up.

"Holy shit I can move back!"

Heyyyyyy. So. I have decided that the next chapter is the last. Sorry. This book has come a long way. And Tia is finally moving back.