1 - Nicknames

A huge crowd of students was found at the front of Seirin high school; all the clubs screaming at the top of their lungs too get the attentions of the incoming freshmen. The freshmen all scattered around, some looking for an interesting club while the others desperately attempted to escape the madness.

A certain purple haired boy walked through the crowd meaninglessly. Music blared through the headphones causing him to exclude the shouts from all the different clubs. As the boy walked through the crowd a red haired boy had bumped into him causing the tiny freshman to fall.

"Oh sorry." He had heard. He looked up to the red head and found him being huge, probably twice the height of the purple haired boy. "Watch where you're going, Giant." He said rudely as he looked around for his headphones. They had gone missing after being bumped. "Hey, I said I was sorry!" The boy yelled angrily. "Geez, shut up. You're being to loud." The boy said before finding his headphones on the ground beside him. He placed them on and smiled happily as he watched the red head attempt to yell at the boy.

The purple haired boy ignored the red head and started walking away until he felt a hand grip the top of his head. "What are you doing Giant!" He yelled as he turned around to find the angered boy. "Oh hey!Look your face matches you hair!" He pointed out, chuckling to himself before the red head could say anything.

"You two! Fighting is not allowed!" A female voice was heard near them. Both boys turned towards the voice to find a girl with short brown hair with her hands on her hips. "Oh its you again.." The red head said. "Your girlfriend?" The small boy asked. Another boy with glasses had now appeared in front of the boy and pinched his cheeks with a dark aura coming from him. "Of course not why would you ever think that?" He had asked as he stretched the boy's cheek. "Owh Cout Irt Ouwt Fowr Eyres!" The boy attempted to yell. "What was that?" He asked as he stretched his cheeks even more.

"Hyuga! Forget about them, we have to find more people for the basketball team!" The girl yelled as she walked to a table that was near them. "Basketball?" The boy asked as he rubbed his sore cheeks. His eyes had lit up to the word and he walked over to the table. "Hey I want to join." He said in a demanding way. "Oh really?! Thats great!" She exclaimed as she handed the boy a paper. She had started to talk about basketball but the boy didn't listen. As he finished filling the paper he stood up and put on his headphones while walking into the crowd.

The girl sighed in annoyance and grabbed to paper and started inspecting it. "Kudo Miki hmm.." She said as continued to read the information. "What?!" She yelled, startling Hyuga and another boy who was sitting at the table with them. "Whats wrong Riko?" Hyuga asked as he looked at the girl in confusion. "That boy.. H-he's from Teiko too! And since he was interested in basketball he must have been on the team!" Riko said happily. "Whats his reason of playing?" The other boy that had a cat shape mouth asked, peeking behind her shoulder. All three of them looked at the paper and Riko's happiness changed into annoyance once again as she slammed the paper on the table.

'To play obviously, what else would I do stupid!'

★     ★     ★

Miki had opened the gym door to find a bunch of shirtless men. His face was full of disgust and he slowly walked over to where everyone was. He watched as the short brown haired was saying something to him. Everyone's attention was on him however Miki made no movement. "-off!" Miki heard as he was hit on the head making his headphones slip off.

"Ow.." He mumbled as he rubbed the top off his head. He looked up to find Hyuga with a demonic face. "What?" Miki asked in a demanding way. "Take off your shirt." Riko said as she walked over too the two. "No." He said bluntly. "Its required now take off your shirt." Riko said in a more demanding way.

"How disgusting. Anyways more likely that, who are you again?" Miki asked. "Riko Aida, second year and the coach of the basketball team. Anyways back to the subject take off your shirt." Riko said while crossing her arms.

"Didn't I say that was disgusting? Taking advantage of being a boys basketball coach to see shirtless men, how perverted." Miki said with a sigh. "Why...you..." Hyuga started.

"Kudo-kun that wasn't very nice." A calm voice said. Miki turned his head to find a familiar light blue haired boy. "Tetsuya.." Miki mumbled before sighing in defeat. "Okay perverted Riko, I'll take off my shirt for you." Miki said with a smirk...

Riko watched as Miki unzipped his hoodie. When he had taken off his jacket, it revealed a large tank top. Riko analyzed how small his arms were. She continued watching as he started taking off his tank top until realization had hit her.

"Miki, wait!" Riko exclaimed but he didn't listen. Miki had continued to take off his tank top until it came off his front and hanged on his arms. "What?" Miki asked as he looked at Riko.

"YOU IDIOT THIS ROOM IS FILLED WITH BOYS!" Riko yelled as she dug her knuckles into the top of Miki's head. "Oh. Is that so?" Miki asked sarcastically. "So you're a girl then?" Riko asked as she stopped and looked at the girl. "Don't tell me you're going to make me go naked!" Miki exclaimed as she began backing away from Riko.

"No! And put you clothes back on!" Riko yelled as she watched the girl walk around with only a sports bra on. "Isn't this what you wanted though perverted Riko?" Miki asked as she put her tank top and jacket back on. "Don't call me perverted!" Riko yelled as she started chasing after the girl. "How scary!" Miki chimed as she ran with her hands in her pockets.

Little did she know that the whole gym had a their face covered in red after the little incident...