17 - Tetsuya #2

The crowd went into an uproar, Seirin cheered. "All right!" "We really won this time!" "We won, we won, we won!" 

A smile was on each Seirin member. Tears could be seen in Riko's eyes and she quickly wiped them away, still smiling.

"Let's go line up." Takao started, as he walked up next to Midorima. "Even Oha Asa's gotta be wrong sometimes." "Shut up." Midorima said darkly.

"Tetsu, my time has come. I'm ready to go. I can already see the light." Miki said as she remained on lying on the floor, dramatically raising her arm to the ceiling. "Miki-chan, you're staring straight up at the gym lights." Kuroko said, as he squatted down beside her.  "Tetsu, you're no fun." Miki said with a pout. She slowly got up from the floor and limped her way towards the team. "You did a good job, Miki." Hyuga said as he ruffled her hair. "Lets go line up, Miki-chan." Kuroko said with a small smile before putting her arm around his shoulder so he could help her walk.

"Eighty-two to eighty-one, Seirin!" "Thank you very much!"

★     ★     ★  

"I guess the rain isn't going to stop today." Kasmatsu said as he and Kise were walking back home. 'The champion league is next. Which means it won't be long before they play Aominecchi...' Kise thought to himself.

As Midorima stood in the rain, his cell phone started to ring.  After a few rings he reluctantly pulled out his phone and answered. "Yes?" "Ah, Midorin, it's great to talk go you again! How was the game? Did you win? Did you lose? Which was it? Tell me!" He quickly ended the call without saying a word, ignoring everything the girl had just said.

 Midorima's phone started to go off once again and he sighed before answering. "Whats wrong with you? Enough alread-" "You sound grouchy." A male voice said, cutting him off. "I know. You lost didn't you?" A deep voice said, surprising Midorima. "Aomine-kun?" Midorima asked.

"I did. You should be careful in the championship league." "What? What're you saying? Gross. The only one who can beat me is me." Aomine said with a wide smirk. "You haven't changed a bit. Don't you understand? You'll be against Kuroko and Kudo in the championship league." Midorima said. 

"You seem confused, Midorima. The past is irrelevant. We're enemies now." With no response from Midorima, Aomine sighed. "I'm hanging up." "Sure."

"Midorin!" The pink haired girl exclaimed as he grabbed Aomine's wrist to lower her phone. "Sorry to bother you while you're sad! Cheer up!" "Shut up!" Aomine said before being cut off from Midorima's phone.

'Aomine...'

★     ★     ★  

"Let's go home!" Riko exclaimed happily as she entered the locker room. "No, wait.. Sorry... Seriously... Wait... We just played two games against kings." Hyuga said as he shook from pain with the rest of the seniors. "Oh, sorry."

'They're like zombies...' Riko thought while sweat dropping. "We'll be fine after we rest for a few minutes, but Kagami and Miki..." Hyuga started as he turned his head to the shaking Kagami in the corner and sleeping Miki leaning on Kuroko. "They pushed themselves too hard." "I can't even stand, let alone move." Kagami said in pain. "But we can't stay here forever..." Riko said. "Lets go into the closest restaurant. Someone carry Kagami-kun." Riko said. "Let's decide with rock, paper, scissors, then." Hyuga suggested. "Rock, paper, scissors..."

"Excuse me!" Riko said as she slid the door open to the restaurant called, Okomoni Yaki. "Welcome! There's so many of you." The owner of the shop said as he observed the many faces. 

"Kuroko, you'll pay for this." Kagami said, trembling from pain and anger. "Sorry, you're too heavy." Kuroko stated.

"There's twelve of us." Riko said.