4 - The Blonde Boy

Miki's headphones wrapped around her neck as she allowed music too blare out, using them  as speaker. She began to hum the melody that was playing as she walked towards the gym. Miki stopped in her tracks as she saw her cheerful coach, skipping away in the hallway.

'What's up with her?' Miki had thought to herself, raising an eyebrow at Riko before continuing on her way. She had yet to acknowledge the exciting mutterings of the girls in the school.

"Did you hear he  was coming to visit our basketball team?" A girl had exclaimed excitedly to her friend who was giggling shyly. "We should go to the gym to see him!" Another exclaimed, joining into their conversation.  The three squealed happily before running towards the gym. Without realizing that our purple head was in their path, one of the girls had rammed into Miki which caused both of them to stumble. "Ah! I-I'm so sorry!" The girl exclaimed with a slight blush, which faded very quickly when she saw Miki's glare. The girls shrieked in fright before dashing away.

Miki clicked her tongue in annoyance as she watched the group of girls disappear. She sighed and put her headphones on; ready to drown out the loud noise that would follow in the gym. Miki began heading towards the gym once more, knowing that there would be a certain blonde boy waiting.

★     ★      ★

In front of the gym; a massive line of fan girls were blocking the entrance, jumping up and down while squealing with excitement. As Miki got closer, her music began to fade away and replaced with the screams and squeals.

'How annoying.'  Miki thought with a frown. She pushed her way through the girls, receiving a few glances of annoyance from the girls, and found the basketball team staring at the huge crowd of girls in shock. Miki instantly made her way towards both Kuroko and Kagami.

They quickly noticed Miki, and both began to wonder how she even got through the crowd. "How the hell did you get past those group of girls?" Kagami asked in confusion, only to see Miki's eyebrows furrow in confusion. "What did you say?" She asked as she took off her headphones, getting closer to Kagami so she could hear him more clearly. "Where did all these girls come from?" Riko suddenly exclaimed before Kagami could repeat himself.

"Uh, I didn't mean for this to happen." A male voice coming from the middle of the crowd said. A blonde boy stood there, signing autographs for the girls. "That's..." Hyuga began as he mumbled to himself. "Its good to see you again." Kuroko said with a nod. "Good to see you too." The blonde responded with a smile. "Kise Ryota." Hyuga finished.

"Sorry but can you wait for like 5 minutes?"

★     ★     ★

About 15 minutes later Kise hopped off the stage and walked towards the basketball team.

"What are you doing here?!" Hyuga asks in a demanding way. "Hm? Well when I heard that our next opponent was going to be Seirin, I remembered that Kurokocchi and Micchi went here, so I thought I'd come and say hi." Kise said as he walked towards where both Kuroko and Miki stood.

"Wait, we're versing Ryo- kun's school?" Miki asked excitedly; receiving a simple nod from Riko. "Kuroko and I were best friends in middle school." Kise said with a small smile. "What?! No, I was his best friend!" Miki argued as she put Kuroko in a headlock, bringing him closer to her. "No fair Micchi! Put me in a headlock too!" Kise whined as he tackled her in a hug. Kise laughed as he watched her wiggle around in his grasp, only to stop when a basketball came flying towards the two.

"Hey what was that for! You almost hit Micchi!" Kise exclaimed. "Sorry to interrupt your reunion, but don't tell me you came all the way here just to to greet us." Kagami said with an eyebrow raise. "Why don't you play with me with me a little, pretty boy?" He asked with a smirk.