10 - Chaos For An Iberian Pork Sandwich

"Kagami!" The teacher yelled and started stomping his way towards his desk.

Kagami was currently sleeping and muttering words. Miki sat beside him and was resting her head on the palm of her hand, watching him sleep. "This ends now!" He yelled out before slamming his hand on top of the teacher's head, who stood next to Kagami's desk. Miki's eyes widen and soon after she burst out laughing.

"Huh?" Kagami grunted while opening his eyes. "Don't "huh" me. How dare you sleep so shamelessly in my class? Come to the faculty officer later." The teacher ordered to Kagami. "What?!"

In the background Miki was pounding on her desk with her fist, still laughing uncontrollably. The teacher then turned his attention to Miki. "And Kudo, you must also come the faculty office as well, for laughing at this incident and also for not wearing your uniform once again." "WHAT?!" Miki yelled out. She groaned and slammed her head on the desk.

The teacher then walked back to the front of the class leaving Miki and Kagami to scowl. As soon as the teacher returned up in front, soft snores were heard and both Miki and Kagami turned around to find a sleeping Kuroko. Kagami turned back around angrily and Miki chuckled at the boy before yawning sleepily.

The same situation was happening for the second year as most of them started to doze of. Hyuga let out a loud yawn and was trying hard not to fall asleep. Riko observed the boys in there sleepy states. 'Games against the Generation of Miracles aren't easy.' She though before noting in her note book, ''stamina UP!" She then suddenly lifted her head up. "Now that I think of it, today's the day." She said to herself before smiling happily.

★     ★     ★

"What do you want?" Kagami asked. All the first years in the basketball team were currently all standing in the second year hallway. "Go buy some bread." Riko said happily. Behind her all the second years on the team stood with a smile on their faces. "Huh?" "Bread?" Miki questioned.

"On the 27th of every month, the Seirin High cafeteria sells a limited quantity of very special bread." Riko explained. "I see." "Supposedly, eating this fantastic bread will bring you great success in love, clubs, or anything else. The triple delicacy Iberian pork cutlet sandwich with caviar, foie gras, and truffles! It's 2800 yen!" "That's expensive!" One of the freshmen boys exclaimed. "More likely that, there's so much stuff on the sandwich, it must be disgusting." Miki stated while sticking her tongue out in disgust.

"We beat Kaijo, and practice is coming along well. We're asking you to get this fantastic bread so you can continue building momentum." Hyuga said. "But we're not the only ones with our eyes on it." Riko said with a sigh. "It always gets a little busier than usual." Hyuga instantly looked away. "We just have to go buy some bread, right? That's easy as pie... ma'am." Miki looked over at Kagami and sweat dropped when hearing the last word.

"Here." Miki walked up and took the envelope that was handed to them. "The second years will pay for this. Buy lunch for everyone while you're there, too. But if you fail..." Miki looked up to see a dark blue aura coming from Hyuga. "I don't need any change. Instead, you'll be doing three times as much strength and footwork."

'Terrifying!' Most of the first years thought as they watched Hyuga send then a fake smile. 'Lunch time clutch time!'

"If you don't hurry, they'll be sold out." Izuki said. "Izuki-senpai..." "It's okay. We managed to get some last year, and you're just going to buy some bread." He then suddenly stopped. "Bread?!" He then pulled out a notebook. "Panda bears eat panda bread. Miki sweat dropped as she watched Izuki but soon turned away when she saw the group walking away.