18 - The Idiot and The Peach

"Having secured our position in the Inter-High championship league, we overcame our difficult practice tests and resumed practice."

"However..."

"Damn it, I'm itching to play." Kagami said while starting to spin a basketball on his finger. "Kagami, will you go get me a ball as well? At least having a ball will keep me interacting with the sport that I love." Miki said with a sad sigh. "You have to wait until your legs heal!" Riko scolded. The two watched as Kuroko passed the balls and the team shooting. "They look like their having so much fun..." Miki said, sitting on the gym floor while hugging Tesuya #2. "I wanna play!" She whined. "Your foot is in no condition! You have to have crutches to walk around!" Riko exclaimed.

"Nice pass!" Hyuga said from the court and soon after Tesuya #2 barked, causing Kagami to flinch. 

"Nice shot!" Izuki exclaimed. Another bark quickly came after. 

"Number 2, you know how to play basketball?" Hyuga said with a smile. "You're quite the talker!" Koganei exclaimed happily, causing Tetsuya #2 to get off of of Miki's lap and run closer to the team. Kagami quickly got away from the dog but fell and crawled to the door. 

"Kagami, I can't believe you." Miki said as she watched the boy cower away. "Huh?" Riko asked. "You really don't like them?" "Yes." He said as he reached for the door handle. "Kagami-kun..." Kuroko started. "Don't say that." He said as he held up Tetsuya #2 with a sad expression, Tetsuya #2 doing the same. "Don't look at me with those eyes!" He exclaimed to the both of them. "He's just as cute as Tetsu! I really don't understand!" Miki exclaimed, causing the team to look over at her in surprise. Kuroko looked down at her, before hiding behind Tetsuya #2. 

"No homo." Miki said, turning to the team while holding her hand out as if telling them to stop thinking further. The boys only sweat dropped and shook their head at the girl. 

"He's cute." Kuroko said as he started to chase Kagami around. "Don't, Kuroko! I'll kill you later!" Kagami exclaimed. '

It must be on purpose.' The team thought while sweat dropping.

Miki was in the background, laughing and pointing at Kagami who was glaring at her in return.

★     ★     ★  

"Make sure you pay more attention to stretching than usual. We'll start with squats!" Riko exclaimed before blowing on the whistle. Several splashes could be heard afterwards. The team was currently in the pool, squatting, while Kagami was sitting on the bench and Miki was lying down beside him, resting her head on his thigh, lazily looking at the boys. 

"Okay, take a one minute break!" Riko exclaimed. 

"These pool excercises are tough." Izuki said while panting. "Kuroko, don't sleep! Don't just float there!" Hyuga exclaimed as he looked over at Kuroko, who was floating in the water, his face downwards. 

The session quickly started again, and the whistle was blown. 

Tetsuya #2 had started to walk over closer to the bench, causing Kagami to scoot away and Miki to stretch over Kagami and play with the husky. "What a cute dog." A female voice said, causing everyone to stop and turn their attention. The boys in the water were all in awe as they saw the pink haired girl in her light blue swimsuit.

"Momoi-san..." Kuroko said. "You know her?!" Koganei asked. "Momo-tan?" Miki asked as she looked up in confusion. "Uh, who are you?" Riko asked. "Um, how should I put this..." She started. "I'm Tetsu-kun's girlfriend. I couldn't wait for the championship league, so I came here." She said with a smile. "Tetsu-kun..." Riko repeated in confusion. "Kuroko Tetsuya-kun." Momoi said. "What?!" All the boys exclaimed. "You have a girlfriend?!"Koganei asked in confusion. "Weren't  you literally being all lovey dovey with Miki earlier today?" Hyuga asked in rage.