two hearts beat as one

hey im lucie im 18 years old and live in L.A

when I was young I lost my family  they past away when I was 5 years  old.

but I grew up with me best friend becky she has always been there for me .

where just getting ready to go clubbing with our two other friends Tiffany and Jessica where going for tiffs birthday she has just turned 19 she is the oldest out of all of us.

*out side the club*

"Next" the man said at the door  as every one eles moved closer to the door .

there where 5 guys with long black hair in front of me and my mates  3 of them had girlfriend next to them and 2 where just walking behinde the three in front talking and laughting we got to the door and the man asked for out I.D I went in first and waited for  my friends to come in  the three guys with the girls where waiting on the other two aswell.

*in the club*

we all walked in and me and becks went to the bar and looked at the dance floor to see tiffany and jessica dancing with the girls the three guys where with. soon the five giys walked over to tiffany and jess and started to talk to them .

" luc get your butt over here" tiffany said taking my hand and leading me on too the dance floor where me and her started dancing to the songs I looked over to becky and jess then over to the five guys  the two guys that where in front of us where looking at me and tiff as we danced .

soon they came over to me and becks tiff went to go get a drink.

" hey Im Ashley and this is CC" the young guy said with a smile and his mate had one aslwell " hey im becky and this is lucie" becky said hitting my arm so I would look up at them.

and gave a smile then hit becky back .

"oh my god I love this song " I said  looking at becky wondering if she would dance with me "same I love this song, would you dance with me lucie" CC asked holding out his hand with a slight smile. I giggled and took his hand we walk more on to the dance floor slow dancing to the song that was playing. I layed my head on his chest as he was singing along to the song  it went from my arms around his neck in to a hug but still swaying to the song I looked over to the girls they where with Ashley and the others they looked at us and started saying "awwwwe cute cupple" and wolf whistleing at me and CC I looked at C and smiled "woow you friends seem erm... nice" I giggled looking in to his deep brown eyes " yeah they are good friends they just show off a lot when im with a girl" he said smiling at me suddenly I heard a voice in my head.

come on you have fallen for him just like a fallen angle I no we just met but I love him I just dont no how to tell him.

ill ask for his number before I go so we can see each othet again and get to know each other a bit more. but I bet he thinks im an ugley girl who he felt sorry for because I had no one to dance with to my favourite song.

I blinked a frew times and looked back at C  and smiled at him , soon I felt his lips touch my check " I better go I have to take that wild lot home" he said with sorrow eyes the song soon ended I didnt want him to go I love him " okay ...but." I was cut off with him crashing his lips on to mine I smiled and closed my eyes but we soon pulled away " now what was you going to say" C said smileing at me  and I smiled back 

" oh ,erm I was going to ask for you number  so we can meet up some time, sorry if that sounds creapy" I said ,I could tell that he was trying to hold back a laugh.

he put his hand on my check  and kissed it gently " its not creapy it cute , sure you can have my number it would be good to see you again luc" he said  as we walked over to the table that hus friends where at he gave me his number and kissed my check me and the girls where going aswell so we walked out with C and Ash I found out who the others where.

there names where Andy he was with juliet, then Jinxx and sammi and then there was Jake and ella.

we all said good bye and got in to tiffanys car I waved at C  as we drive past his car .