the wedding

* 2 months later*

I got woken up by Juls and ella .

I got up and got in the shower and got washed.

im soon to be mrs Coma I was really scared today, Im being given away from well I asked Bruno to and he was jumping with joy.

"luc , hurry up I still got to get in there " sammi said  baning on the door.

I got out opened the door , as she ran in and got in the shower.

Juls and ella helped me into my dress it was all black , long at the back and aboth the knee at the front, I was wearing  fish nets underneath along with black stilettos

the dress had a red ribon around the waist . I looked amazing  I did my eyeliner and red lip gloss I hated lipstick.

* later on the day *

there was a nock on the door it was Bruno and he looked amazing in his suit.

"ready when you are luc" he said smiling , kissing my check for good luck.

I nodded and the girls where ready as well.

Juls pasted me my flowers they where red with a black ribon around them.

me and Bruno  we're about to turn the corner.

" you ready" he said holding out his arm , I nodded in reply.

" yeah im ready" I said as we started to slowly walk down the iel.

"Bruno" I said looking at C and then him .

"yeah" he said looking at me "promise me one thing" I said looking at him he nodded.

"what is it" he asked as we got half way there.

"dont let me fall" I said holding on tighter to his arm  and I got to the bottom .

"No , never" he said kissing my check and then giving me to C. I smiled  he looked amazing he had a black button up top and a red waistcoat with a red tie  the others had similar to C and he had his hair tied up into a ponytail. we had Jon marrying me and C.

" dearly beloved we are here today to witness the marriage of Christian coma and Lucie curran, now dose any one have any thing to say if not forever hold your peace?" Jon said looking at the crowd of people , no one said any thing.

"okay Christian follow me " Jon said  , C nodded with that smile that now took my breath away.

"I Christian Coma, take Lucie Elizabeth curran  to be my lawfully wedded wife , to have and to hold , threw sickness and health , till death dose us apart" C said smiling at me and I smiled back .

"Lucie follow me " Jon said looking at me.

" I Lucie Curran , take Christian coma to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold , threw sickness and health , till death do us apart" I said  looking at C both smiling at each other.

"Now do you have the tokens of your love" Jon said  I turn to get the ring from Juls and C got his from Jinxx .

we both turned back to each other.

C put the ring on my finger then I put it on his finger.

" now with the power invested in me i now pronounce you husband and wife" Jon said smiling .

" you may now kiss the bride" Jon said with that C pulled me close, closing the gap between us I put my arms around his neck and kissed him then the voice came into my head.

I finally have a family I love C somuch and I love our baby girl Angel as well , I cant believe me and C brought such a beautiful little girl in to this world.

we both pulled way as every one started cheering .

me and C took each others hand and walked down the ile and out side to take pictures , we had Joe , Andys cusion to take the photos.

once we got the photos done we went to the venue where the after party was.

* at the after party *

every one was there Angel was on the dance floor dancing with ellas nephew and me and C where sitting down till a slow song came on the I realised it was the song me and C first danced to when we met each other.

C took my hand , every one cleared the dance floor for us to dance .

I put my arms around his neck and his hands where on my waist as we swayed to the song.

C whispered in my ear " forever" I nodded as he said that "forever" I said back at him kissing him the song ended  and little Angel came running over C picked her up and we all started dancing like a family.

I finally have people that love me and I love them somuch.

*well guys that was the wedding day hope you liked it oh no it not finished I got more todo like the honeymoon and even more*