surprise

we all went out side after cutting the cake it looked amazing it had two people on top  of me and C.

it was a  sponge with red icing  and black roses  around  it.  and it looked at like a fairytale.

so back to where I was we all ran out side to see the fire works so off.

it was beautiful.

my life is like a fairytale , locked up in a tower and waiting for my prince to come save me and then he comes and saves me , we have a baby girl  called Angel and then have a happy ending.

C picked me up in to his arms and carryed me back it side and up stairs.

we needed to get changed out of our clothes and into the after clothes I was wearing a red dress with a black belt around the middle and black heals, my feet   where killing me  so I put a pair of black flat shoes in my bag what I can change in to on the plane.

I took the hair band out of CC's hair so it was down , I knew he look more handsome with it down than tyed up.

"thank you mrs Coma" he said kissing me softly but I deepend the kiss, all I ever wanted to be was in his arms and forever be there.

we soon pulled away out of breath, I kissed his noses and he smirked as I did.

"Any time mr Coma" I said taking his hand and walking down the stair to hear every one clapping , ella and Jake was putting mine and C's stuff in the back of the car.

I went over to Juls and Andy and hugged them , " thanks you two for helping me with the wedding and taking care of Angel while we go on out honeymoon" I said , looking at Andy making funny faces  at Angel.

"your welcome and any time luc , we love having Angel it company for Andy when im not around he has her to play with.Juls said  I turned to see Bruno standing alone  I looked at Juls and she nodded  so I  could go talk to him.

"hey" I said hitting his arm softly

"hey" he said back doing the same we both giggled.

"so you going  to help Andz look after my baby girl" I asked looking at him ,

"are you going to look after mine and Jeffs best mate" he asked as we both laughed.

I nodded "yes , he is my husband and you are Angels uncle so im taking it as a yes that your going to help" I said pulling him in to a bear hug.

"fine , I promise ill look after Angel" he said pulling away and looking at C who was standing there.

ella came up  to me "every things ready to go" she said and then pulled me into a hug.

"hey im not leaving , im coming back and also my baby is here with you lot" I said  pulling away from the hug after a while.

I went over to C and kissed him, Joe took another picture of me and C.

and then we went to the airport.

* on the plane *

" so your not going to tell me where we are going" I said giving C my puppy eyes 

"nope not in till we get there" he said kissing my check.

*ohhhh I wonder where they are going I hope you guys are enjoying  this story so far got 116  people that have read this .xxx*