fun time

*3 Months later*

im packing for my first time on tour with CC this should be fun and it would give me time to get to know him a bit more  and the guys and they get to know me more than just C girlfriend.

"babe are you done packing , the guys will be here soon" C shouted up the stairs.

im now living with C we do have a lot of fun we act like little kids.

I go to the landing and look over the safty rail.

" baby my suitcase will not close , if I sit on it will you zip it up" I said pouting my lip  at him and giving him my cute puppy eyes.

he smiles at me I have now fallen in love with that smile now.

"sure baby girl" he said walking up stairs   I walked back in to the bed room and sat on my suitcase while he zipped it up for me.

I smiled and kissed him , he had that sweet taste to him so I deepened the kiss and put my arms around his neck.

we soon pulled away I bit his lip and he let out a little moan.

"thank you babe" I said getting of my suitcase and taking it off the bed and walk down stairs with it.

*2 hours later*

there was a nock on the door it was Ash

I opened it and he helped me with my suitcase and put it in the back room with the bunks  and put it on mine and C's bed.

we all sat down on the sofa Jake and Jinxx where playing Xbox and Andy was texting juliet  she was coming on tour with us as well.

yaay im not going to be the only girl on tour with 4 guys and my handsome C.

we got to L.A.X airport to pick up Juliet  and then we where on the road our first venue was in Newyork ,Miami, Washington , Boston , Colorado and last Denver we was going all over the U.S.A and then another 3 months break then to texas to tour around there.

we was all really excited even me and juliet because it would be more fun with me around.

*6 months later*

only one week then tours over me and juliet was upset that is was almost over  we have somuch fun this time. we where in denver we had 3 shows here then its back home with C.

ive been feeling sick for the last 4-5 days waking up and running to the bathroom I just think its something I ate.

* so lucie thinks its nothing but its not she is pregnant but dont no how to tell C*