Nightmears and coffee mornings

*  night mear*

"whos that next to leanne" elle asked  pointing over to me, I looked up at her

"oh my god she is ugly" Samantha screamed making every one eles look at me. I pulled my leg to my chest  and hid my head hearing every one calling me names.

"aww loom the little babys crying , ugly thing will never get a chance with any one , she will never fall in love "  alex added  getting a bunch of laughs from every one else  and then getting bits of paper thrown at me and bits of food.

I woke up to a nock at the door I went to go open it but quickly checked my face so it didnt look like I was crying I went to the door and looked through the peep hole only to see it was C and Ash.

I unlocked the door  and opened it  looking at them both Ash was holding three starbucks cups and a bag of cookies in the other . I looked up at C I think he knew I was crying.

"hey sleeping beauty" Ash said was I let them come in C pulled me in to a hug and wispered in my ear " I know you have been crying please luc tell me whats wrong" C said  as we pulled apart and went in to the living room  and sat down next to C .

he hanned me one of the starbuck cups  and then ash came back in with the cookies on a plate.

" coffee and cookies for a wonderful girl"Ash said taking a cookie and the drinking his coffe, I smiled back

" thanks guys , you really are amazing people" I said kissing C and Ash check they both blushed.

" so whats wrong luc, you look like you been crying"C said taking a sip of his coffe then putting down on the side.

I looked at him and told them both  about my nightmears that I had been having a lot lately.

"so thats why I look like ive been crying" I said wipping away some of my tears that had fallen down my check.

C hugged me holding tight  and ash cam closer and hugged me so it turned out in to a group hug  that soon came in to a tickel fight.

"C stooop" I said crying with laughter

" neverrrrrrr" he said tickeling my more as did ash soon I have up and they both won and did  an Andy robot santa dance which made me smile.

we all decided to watch a movie which ended up being  lilo and stitch .

it started getting late I looked at my phone  it was 9:59pm almost ten  we spent the hole day together  I was glad I found some one like Ash and C they are amazing.

they soon had to go home  at when I last checked my phone it was half twelve at night.

once I said bye to Ash and hugged him and said thank you .

I then looked at C who looked like he  didnt  want to go I looked at him with a "you can stay the night if you want "look  his puppy brown eyes showed happyness

and a beautiful smile that I had come to love .

he went to tell Ash dont worry about  talking him home and that he was staying.

we both said bye to ash and went in and closed the door behinde us.

we walked up stairs , I got changed in the my bed wear and C stripped down to his boxers .

we both got into bed I cuddled up to C , he put an arm around me I felt  so safe with him " night C" I said closing my eyes

" night beautiful" he said back kissing my hair them going to sleep as well .