my number one

* the next day *

I woke up to C singing to Angel down stairs I giggled  and looked at my hand and saw the ring and smiled.

I decided I should get out of bed and  help C with our little bundle of joy that is cooing while C was singing .

I got in the shower and got changed  and went down stairs.

I walked in to the living room and  see  Angel laying on the floor on her back and C blowing raspberries on her belly and on her little feet , Angel was laughing somuch and so wad I.

"hey babe I made you toast and a cuppa tea" C said looking up at me  and smiled.

I went  in to the kitchen and drank my tea and eat my toast.

then went in the living room , and see Angel cooing and reching up to me I pick her up , kiss her on the check.

"well baby girl me , daddy and you are going shopping today with uncle Jeff  and uncle Bruno." I said kissing C on the check , he smiled and kissed me and I kissed back.

" yaaay shopping , I have the perfect top for Angel to wear" C said kissing me quickly and running up the stairs and then coming back down.

"here you go , beautiful" C said putting a top on Angel that said "Daddys girl" . I looked  at it and smiled she looked cute in it.

"Awwww" I said , kissing them both on the check .

*later at the mall*

we get out of the car, C has gone to get the baby's buggy from out of the car.

I get Angel out of her little seat  and strap her in. I stick my toung out at her and she dose a cheeky laugh.

as we walk in to the mall  we see Jeff and Bruno standing out side of startbucks, when we got over to them they where really happy to see Angel.

little Angel was cooing away and reaching up  to Bruno and Jeff.

"luc is It okay if we take her out." Jeff asked , I looked at C who nodded in reply.

"oh some one is getting bigger " Jeff said  picking her up .

Angel was playing with Jeffs hair while we walked around I got some stuff and so did Angel and C.

*on the way home*

"babe." C said holding my hand  but still looking at the road.

"yeah whats up." I said looking at him then looking back to see Angel fast asleep.

I smile and look back at C.

" what theme should we have the wedding" C asked  now stoping at a red light and looking at me still holding my hand.

"erm I really dont know babe , dont forget you get to pick aswell." I said looking at him kissing his check before the light turned green.

"hummm, well what about an fairytaled one but like the stuff could be black and red." C said  keeping his eyes still on the road.

" C I would actually like that , it would be amazing." I said really  happierly

"Any thing for my number one " C said as we pulled up at the house and got out and went in and started to unpack all the shopping while Angel was playing with her toys.

my life was getting amazing, I was finally fixed and no longer broken thanks to C

he really is my number one.

* so the next chapter is the wedding hope you guys enjoy reading this .xxx*