hawaii

while on the plane I was just looking out of the window holding on to C's hands as the plane started to take off.

we where soon in the skye  I looked down out of the window I was a beautiful sight  I looked at C who had his earphones in and listening to music.

I pulled  one of them out and kissed his check, "oh hey baby girl" he said kissing me , I smiled and kissed him back.

" what you listening to?" I asked putting the earphone in my ear to hear him listing to me singing with him when me and him where on tour.

"awwww , you keeped it " I said looking at him smiling and nodded.

" I would never delete this , it me and you signing on tour the night before we found out you where having Angel" he said then the song finished and it went on to bon jovi I snuggled up to C and he put his arms around me.

"alway ill be there , when the stars dont shine, just remember you'll be on my mind and I love you always" he sang to me softly and I layed my head on his sholder .

we both soon fell asleep .

* later *

I woke up by a kid kicking the back of my chair and also the  air hostess telling me and C that we will be there in a hour .

I looked out the window and saw beautiful blue sea and a small island.

I looked at C and he had a smile on his face "we're here" he said kissing me softly , I deepend the kiss and put my arm around his neck and he put his hands on my waist.

the Airhostess came over and told us to put our seat belts on as we land.

I let go of C and held on to his hand as we landed.

* in the Air port *

me and C was waiting for our stuff to come around.

we got our stuff and C covered my eyes  as we walked out side.

" you ready" C said to me , I nodded

"yeah " I said smiling , he removed his hands .

"welcome to  hawaii  babe " he said kissing my check I always wanted to go there  ever since I was  a little girl.

"C this place is beautiful" I said.

looking at him smiling .

we waited for the taxi to come and drive us to the hotel.

* at the hotel *

the taxi pulled up outside this big hotel, I looked at C, he had that smile on his face.

"babe this place is beautiful" I said ,kissing  him softly .

"I know baby a perfect hotel for my perfect wife" he said taking my hand and walking in to the hotel to get the key to our room.

* up at the room *

C opened the door and it swang open  and I walked in side first it looked amazing .

we started to unpack and then have a little fun.

*  2 hours later *

"god" C said out of breath lay on top of me both of us totally out of breath.

"I.......know" I said trying to get my breath back aswell.

I tried to get of the bed but my legs where killing me.

"C , a little help please" I said, he sat up and helped me up and out of the bed.

I got in to the shower but then joined  by my wonderful husband.

we both got out  and got dryed  and dressed to go out , we was going to go for a walk along the beach in the moon light.

I was wearing my black shorts and my white tank top that had the guys on and my convers trainers.

C was wearing a dark blue geans and his trainers he was topless.

but I didnt mind no other girl could take him away from me and love him as much as I do.

* hope you guys love the story keep reading. xxxx*