I miss you , I love you ,I want you and I need you

* luc pov 7 months after *

its been seven  month already and I really miss C so badly , ive been having bad dreams more like night mears that I cant get away from , Ash is doing well with Angel and C is going to see her at the weekend and the summer which is  two weeks and two days away.

I told the guys that ill come touring with them so C gets to see his daughter and I get to see him. but he cant know that I want him back every time I see him I see that day what he did when I went back to the hotel room , right now im in my room Ash takes Angel out for days to the park and to watch movies.

its getting harder for me to get over him , Jake says he dont look to good like really thin and is not going out to night clubs.

I heard a nock on my bedroom door "Yeah" I said getting up off my bed and walked over to it , "luc is Jake can I come in?." he asked, I sighed and unlocked my door to let him in , as soon as I let him in I was pulled into a big hug jake then picked me up and put me on my bed and sat next to me.

"luc I dont like this , its killing all of us  to see you and C like this he is not even eating luc and trust me somedays the boy can stink and we have to make him have a shower , luc come on he is your partner and you both said your wedding vows to each other and promised to be there for each other no matter what, yes he made a big mistake Lu but people change and C needs you right now  and you need him think of Angel dose she really want to grow up around her mum and dad that dont even talk together , and I know that if that was me and ella we would both do what was good for all of us even our baby." Jake said putting his arm around me and hugging me tight I thinked about it for a second , jake is right I love ,want,miss and need CC somuch in my life and Angel she would hate it when she got older it will rip her to pieces.

"arghh Jake stop moaning, ill go see CC and talk things through and if it works out okay ill take him back okay , jake thank you , you made me see the light I love,miss,want and need C in my life with out him I would be just a shell and ive lost my glow that I had around him." I said , with that I got off my bed and put my shoes on and got the keys to his house and to my car I turned back to see Jake smiling and happy I needed that I waved and went out of my room and ran down the stairs and out of the house , I quickly got into my car and started to drive home well to CC's house.

I cut off the engine and got out and walked to the front porch and nocked on the door  , the door opened and C was standing there in the doorway he looked like he was going to break down crying.

"C, is it okay if I come in and talk to you." I asked and he nodded in reply and let me in.

*end of luc pov*

*CC pov*

"C,is it okay if I come in and talk to you." luc said  she didnt look 100% I did that I made her unhappy , I ruined our honeymoon over one stupid fake , I nodded in reply and let her in , she stepped in to the house and that was it we was in each others arms hugging each other never wanting to let go , never wanting to lose her again.

I picked her up and carryed her to the sofa and sat her down on my lap still hugging me I felt her hold on to my top like she never wanted to let go and leave.

"L,l,l,l,luc im soooo sorry , she  meant nothing to me she is a fake nothing like you I love you with every breath I have I would do anything for you." I said crying into her sholder,  before I could say anything else I felt her lips crash on to mine our lips sycned together it was the longest kiss ever me and Luc ever had, she pushed me back so I was laying on my back and she got on top of me not breaking the kiss "C I love you , miss,want and need you I forgive you im taking you back I cant live with out you I need you, please ,please." she said kissing me again "please what luc?" I asked kissing her harder and flipped her over on to her back.

"kiss me , and never stop till I say ,never leave me till I tell you to and be with me till death do us apart."she said kissing me harder we never stopped no need to catch our breath  we carryed.

* 2hours later*

me and luc where both out of breath looking into each others eyes as I looked down at her she has her glow back she was happy again.

*end of CC pov*

*Luc pov*

I keeped looking up at C and kissed his nose we both sat up , C put me on his lap and kissed all my face I giggled I missed this somuch I finally have my CC, back and he has his glow to him as well but I need him to get eating again  his hands are boney and hard compared to mine.

I got a text from Jake.

J: hey hope every thing is okay and that the cutest cupple are back together and have their happy ending  ;)  ill see you both later.

I read the text and replyed.

L: yush the happy and cutest cupple are back together and leaveing the past behind tell ash ill be back later to get my stuff and to take back my baby girl because she is coming come with her mummy to see her daddy ;) .xxx♡

I sent the text and then put my phone back into my pocket and rested my head on CC's sholder  while he hummed "Done for you" to me I loved this me and C it was amazing to finally be in his arms again and now forever stay there till the end out our days.

*hey guys yaaaay a happy bit of the story I might finish the story on chapter 35 or 40 im sorry to say that  that but I have other fic you can all read  love you all

vote and comment♡♡*