tour and The crash

*C pov*

I didnt mean to upset luc I thourght that she would understand why its been 2 months already of tour and I miss her like hell .im pushing the guys away  or I feel like I am , Andy has been checking up on luc he would call her and put her on loud speaker so I can hear.

she still askes how I am  and hows tour going Andy told me the he got Jeff to look after her like go over every now and then to see how she is.

he says "she is fine , looks as beautiful as always" we all called her that beacuse she is.

well we got another show to night, me im sitting in the dressing room getting ready  its only one show then I can go back on that tour bus and go to bed like I have since well you all know by now.

"guys 5 minutes then your on" Jon said

"okay dude" ashley said putting hair spray on  and doing his eye liner

then jake came over to me to do mine 

"t,thanks jake" I said smiling  looking up at him so there was no mistake.

"your welcome C , erm and the guys where wondering if you wanted to go to the club down the road from here we can walk there its only 5 minutes" Jake asked with a pleading look

"yeah sure man" I said looking at the others grinning at me

"yaaay we got our CC back" Jinxx said running over to give me a hug it soon ended in a group hug .

we went on did the show then came off and went to go get changed out of our sweaty clothes and then go down.

this was gonna be a fun night with thw guys.

*two months after*

its been 4 months now just another four to go.

okay so its three in the morning and Jeff called Andy.

and Andz took the phone call out side to we dont hear it.

he has been out there for ages , thats when I felt butterflys in my tummy and I had a feeling something bad has happend  I sat down next to Jake and Jinxx both looking at me like if they already knew what was going on.

Andy walked back on the bus with tears rolling down his face.

Ash was closer to him , he leand over to whisper in Ash's ear .

it was the  Ash nodded at Jinxx and Jake  they didnt no aswell me the three of them walked to the back room.

"C, theres something I nees to tell you and I know your not going to like this" Andy said sitting next to me

"Andz what wrong?" I asked worriedly

"C, its luc she has been in a car crash and is a coma" Andy said I looked at him.

my eyes started to water up  I had to let it go Andy pulled me into a hug then Ash,Jinxx and Jake came out,   Jake had tears filling up in his eyes.

picture this 5 guys with eyeliner on all crying.

"Jeff said he is with her now , he said that the doctor told him that she was taking a turn it was red lights for the other cars , one must have been in a rush and crossed the red light and hit lucies car" Andy told me . I didnt no what to do I missed her more now knowing I should be there for when she wakes up.

me and the guys got the rest of tour off  and went back to L.A and went to the hospital we went in and asked for Lucie  and they took us to her.

I saw Jeff sitting in a chair looking like he didnt sleep for days just looking at luc holding her hand and rubbing it softly.

*so lucie is still in a coma for the next threw days she wakes up after C tell her how he really feels for her Awwwe and we have jeff George in it as well such a cute man ;*

vote , share and comment.