the scan

its been 6 long months   and yes my tummys getting bigger and im getting stressed ,out C and the guys are helping out with getting the babys room done.

today is the baby scan where I get to see my budel of joy and find out if it a boy or a girl me and C are hoping for a girl but they guys want it to be a boy.

C is doing every thing he can I told him if Im hormonal just give me lots of hugs even if im angry and he has been doing that.

*on the way to the hospital*

"baby" C said taking my hand as he drived aling to road

"yeah"I look at him , watching the road as we drived

"what do you think our little bundle of joy would be" he asked putting his hand on my tummy , I felt the baby kick.

"ouch , hey take it easy on me " I said I saw C try to told back a laugh.

"so" he said taking his hand off my tummy.

" I hoping it will be a baby girl" I said smiling at my tummy.

*at the hospital*

we are in the room and the doctor is scaning the baby I lay on the bed as the doctor puts the cold jelly on my tummy. and me and C look at screen and see our baby "awww" C said with tears coming up I his eyes.

" want to know what sex it is?" the doctor askes, me and C both nod.

"congratulations is a baby girl" the doctor said with a smile.

I look at C " its our little baby angel" he said  I laugh  and kiss his hand . we got 4 copys of the picture to give the guys so they have something on Angel.

"oh my god we're have a baby girl" I said with tears of joy rolling down my face

I get off the bed and the doctor gave us the pictures and we go to Andy from the hospital .

the guys are all there.

*At Andys*

we got to Andys , before we could even nock Jake opened the door sammi and ella was there aswell me and C walk in with sad faces.

"so whats is it" Ashley said with his fingers crossed.

me and C show big grins on our face.

"its a gilr" I said taking the copys of the picture and giving it to them.

"awww its an little angel." Andy said I laugh as he said that.

"C said that aswell" I said getting hugs off sammi and ella.

the guys went out side to talk about something while me and the gilrs talk about the babys first Christmas and newyears eve.

*so the babys a girl awwe but  C still has that big question to ask*