Nothing can break us apart

me and C went to a club it was amazing reminded us of the first time we met each other.

me and C went on to the dance floor and started  dancing.

there where some girls looking at C and winking at him , I just rolled my eyes  and keeped on dancing with him.

*later*

I went to toilet , I came out after washing my hand and saw two girls chatting up C and I saw him show them his ring so one of them backed away but the other one kissed him , he didnt kiss back .

"OKAY IVE HAD IT WITH THESE TRAPS "

I said to my self I walked over and pulled the girl by her hair it was totally fake just like the rest of her .

"would you like to keep your hands of my husband" I said looking at her .

the girl hit my around the face , I looked at C and his mounth it the floor then he looked back at the girl.

I could tell he lost it , before he could say any thing I ran out of the club crying and ran to the hotel.

*C pov*

luc just ran out of the club crying  and that idiot just hit my wife.

"WHAT THE HELL, do you think I would go for a girl like you , just look at ya your ugly me wife is twice a better person than you now get out of my face" I shouted and pushed her  out of my way and went after luc.

I saw her sitting on the corner of the street  crying , I saw  the mark on her face that stupid girl I should have hit her back

"l,l,luc" I said , she looked up at me.

"C" she said looking back at the floor, I felt so bad for her wishing it me that got hit and not luc.

"babe come here" I said sitting down next to her and pulling her close to me and kissed her softly , so I didnt hurt her .

she kissed back and hide her face into my neck.

I kissed her head  and hugged her tighter.

*a bit later *

me and my perfect wife we're walking back to the hotel .

luc was tiered  so I gave her a piggy back ride up to the room and I put her down as we got to the hotel room door

" luc I love you and only you nothing can break us apart" I said kissing her softly .

" I know handsome im just sick of girls thinking they can take you away from me" she said kissing me .

we both got changed in to out bed wear and cuddled up and went to sleep.

"I love you beautiful" i said kissing her head.

"I love you too C , more than the galaxy" she said kissing my check then drifting off to sleep.

* end of C pov*

* updating soon tomorrow hope you like this as much as I did .xxx*