for now

*luc pov*

me ,Andy and Jinxx went back to the hotel I walked into the room and ran it to the bed room and pulled out my suitcase and started packing all my stuff I saw C standing in the door way.

"L,l,l,luc" he said lookig at me I ignored him and carryed on packing my stuff, "lucie plea" I cut im off " C dont , I cant spend the rest of my life with some one who cheats on me while on our honeymoon, im not sticking around to get hurt Im taking Angel and im going to live with Ashley because I know I can trust him , you can see angel at weekends and in the summer." I said wiping away my tears and keeped packing my stuff when I was done  I zipped up my bag and grabed my passport and phone.

"till we can trust each other again , and build our relationship up again , but now I think we need a long break C just for now ."I said putting my hand on his check wiping away his tears.

"just promise me one thing" I asked , he looked at me and nodded.

"rock there socks off Tigger and ill always support you okay." I said kissing his check and then picking up my bag  and walking out with the guys trying so hard to hold back my tears as I got into the taxi and droven to the airport.

I got of the taxi and text bruno that I was coming back two weeks early Ash told me that C is coming back next week after he had time to think.

his name echoed in my head every time some one said it my heart ripped into a million pieces when I got on the plane I sat next to Ash and Jake while Andy and Jinxx had a nap.

an hour into the flight Jake went to sleep aswell so it was just me and Ash still awake.

I rested my head on his sholder as he put an arm around me and hugged me tight , I wanted to cry thats all I wanted to do was just curl up and cry but I couldnt.

"luc, you and Angel can stay at mine as long as you want." Ash said hugging me , I looked at the cupple in the row in front of me and Ash , they where just like me and C when we just got marryed.

I buried my face into Ashleys T-shirt and started to cry again , he started to rubbing my back as I cryed more into his shirt.

*7 hours later*

I feel asleep cuddeling Ash I knew it was him he smelt like chocolate and bubblemint and also because he had the best hug ever.

I was soon woken up my Jake tapping my sholder  "we're home luc." he said I looked at Ash and nugged him "Ash,ash,ashley." I said nugging him more "hmm." he replyed waking up slowly.

"we're back." I said softly my eyes felt puffy probably from all the crying , we both sat up , Andy gave me some makeup wipes so I could clean my face , I tyed up my hair into a messy bun and got ready for the plane to land in.

*30 minutes later*

finally off the plane and just waiting for my stuff to come around , when I saw it I quickly picked it up and walked out to see Jeff and Bruno with my baby girl.

Ash took my bag for me  while I went to go give her lots of kisses and cuddles , "luc where so sorry"Jeff and Bruno said hugging me "guys dont be it not your fult" I said picking up my little princess .

"whoo, someone has gotten bigger , and more beautiful" I said blowing a raspberry on her check which made her giggle.

Bruno packed my bags for me and took them over to Ash while we was on our way back.

when I looked at Angels eyes it was like looking at CC she had her dads eyes but my lips.

Ash put the baby seat in the car and put my suit case in as well , I hugged the guys and got into the front of Ashleys car after putting Angel in her seat.

we pulled out of the airport car park and drove to his house it was bigger than C's place .

we pulled up and Ash cut the engine, I got out and took Angel out of her car seat and helped Ash with my bags.

"this is our new home for now my little princess , we're going to be staying with uncle Ashes." I said walking into his house it was beautiful , we walked up stairs  and put my stuff in the guest room thats where ill be staying and Angel will stay in the same room as me.

its not going to be forever  just till mine and CC's path has cleard up,

this is where im going to be for now.

*I know guys this part was killing me CC is not like that he had a heart of gold and is amazing love you C .xx

vote and comment*