AU✨ "The Cat And The Wolf." Pt. 1

When a cat falls in love with its owner, it'll turn into a human. If the human loves them back in a very romantic way.

Four weeks ago, you were a stray cat. You are alone outside, scavenging for food. Your dry fur ruffled in dark shades which complemented your white paws, the tip of your tail, and even your mouth. It makes you camouflage in the dark alley which makes it difficult to perceive whenever there are animal catchers. You were good in hiding, hallucinating people, and sneaking through every house to steal food to eat and milk to drink. Either way, you never had a bad record in the town despite being the only cat who knows how to escape like a criminal.

You were damn smooth and smart.

When the moon had finally shown up and it was your time to sneak, you slip through every door to step in. You wanted to live up to your own because you guaranteed you're fine. Still, having an owner to keep you safe will always be your dream as a lost feline in the streets.

Lady luck went with you this time when the skies bawled and you had no choice but to stay under the umbrella that the little girl left for you. It was supposed to be your chance to be saved but her mother was calling her to stay away from you even if the innocent lass lent a hand to help. They left you outside instead so you curled yourself in a ball to protect yourself from the freezing breeze; the raindrops scaring you and the constant shrieks of the neighborhood from the thunder.

You gripped on the handle of the umbrella with your teeth so you can stay under the porch of the house beside you. 

"Ugh, it's so cold," you meowed, licking your paws before shaking yourself to dust off the particles from the angry wind. You've finally arrived at the doorstep you wished to stay at until sunrise.

That's when a kind lad picked you up by the time the door of the house opened, claiming you to be a part of the family.

Their names are easy to memorize except their faces because they somehow look the same so it was kind of tricky for you to choose whenever you need help—the one who you think is the most trustworthy. But since both of them are, you don't need to worry about it because you know when and to whom you will call for help.

A month after, they were very happy to see you get along with their dog. They've already assumed it'll be hard for different species to become friends because they don't go well. At least for two weeks, you learned that dogs are not bad at all. Sometimes, you also act like a dog because of how contagious their energy is. You also want to make your owner happy whenever they see you. Not just in front of the dog but to you too. You wanted their attention, specifically Finn's.

The human who helped you from the storm.

The whole month was boring without Finn because he's busy with his business. He was actually a star. A popular actor. Who wouldn't know? Of course, you wouldn't, you're a cat.

And cats don't even care, right?

Not really. They care for their owner and their aspects of life if it means of making them happy and entertained.

Finn became your friend, his pet friend. If he's bored and stressed out, he equally treats you and Rosie, his dog, to de-stress. Finn would talk to you if he's troubled while you listen to him while you lick your paw.

Until one day, the dark brown eyes that you find very alluring lure you even more. There was something unusual with you. You feel at ease whenever you see him smile to approach you.

The night wasn't cold as before. It was kind of warm in a matter of time. You snuggled through under your blankets that Nick, Finn's brother, gave you as a gift. You formed your back in an arc, sleeping quietly. Your heart was pumping briskly as you felt your whole body stretch. You thought it was just a part of your dream but it wasn't.

It really wasn't.

The cloth that covered your fur made you half-naked, revealing your skin. You had long legs, silky (h/c) hair, and hands and feet instead of paws.

You became human.