"Good Morning."

Whoop! I was inspired by all the OTP prompts on Pinterest and so I made this for you because I love you all. Hope you'll like it!

❇️ ❇️ ❇️

"Morning," hearing that raspy voice, I batted my eyelashes and saw the gorgeous face of my boyfriend.

[FLASHBACK]

"(Y/n)?" As he closed the door behind him, I saw Finn's concern face. A friend of mine just used me for her foolish intentions. She used me for fame then threw me out just like that. I've been meaning to see Finn for days now, but he's too busy with his schedules so I couldn't keep up with him.

Finn and I are childhood friends but we separated our ways when he was busy with his career. I couldn't talk to him in person so we came up with texting and video chatting. Then sometimes, he'll go home so we can hang out (we're neighbors). It did happen and now I'm very thankful he kept a promise.

"Finn!" I stood up from the corner and threw him a hug. Tears fell on my cheek and it was the tears of joy when I saw him at the doorway.

"Finn, I missed you so much!" I cried again, still not breaking the hug. Finn rubbed my back reassuringly and I can say it was the best comfort ever even if he hadn't said anything yet. With that, I broke my embrace and looked at his dark brown eyes. He wipes my tears with his thumb, smiling.

"It's okay. I'm here now."

I smiled a wide smile. He ran his fingers through my hair, sending chills running down my spine. I wrapped my arms around his neck then sighed. "School sucks when you're not with me. I just hope we could be together, b-but..." my voice starts shaking. I didn't continue it anymore. Finn, on the other hand, wrapped his arms around my waist. He looked at me in the eye while pursing his lips. "Well, my world sucks without you. You always motivate me in my daily acting career. I just hope we could really be together...forever."

"Yeah, it's just that I can't understand myself. I don't know what's with you that makes me...weird. I feel, uh, complete?" I snort, "God, that sucks," I nervously laughed.

Unconsciously, my eyes stopped at his pink lips. I tried diverting my attention but I couldn't stop myself now. Then, the gap slowly diminished until it became an inch, a centimeter, a millimeter, and...

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"Morning, Finnie," I faintly replied.

"Can I ask you a question?" I gave him a look then arched an eyebrow. "Q and A, early in the morning? Well, okay."

"Did it hurt?" he blurted.

"Uh, is this a pickup line?" he didn't respond so I ride on instead. "Okay, let me guess. When I fell from heaven?" I playfully rolled my eyes.

He shook his head, holding his laugh. "No. When you fell for me."

I snorted, surrendering my hands before sitting up straight

I snorted, surrendering my hands before sitting up straight. He scoots behind me, resting his chin on my shoulder with his arms around my tummy. "Do you still love me even though I'm cheesy?" he cooed.

Oh, god.

"Of course, you frog face!" I giggled. He kissed my cheek then ruffled my hair, something he usually does when he can't do anything now. Turning around, I saw his messy curls bouncing on his forehead, his dark brown eyes, and his freckled face. Finn cupped my cheeks before leaning in for a kiss. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I love you."