"Daddy."

"Hi guys, how are y'all doing." he grins.

100k people bombarded the Canadian actor's Instagram live. The comments burst out with tons of emojis, I love you's and kind comments. Finn watches the viewers increase more to comment and react.

Surprisingly, you barged inside the living room to watch the television. You had no idea what's happening so you sat down beside Finn and noticed his phone.

You gasped briefly, assuming that the viewers will have a glance at your face after your unexpected arrival.

Since the shoot for the season three of Stranger Things will start tomorrow, you and the other Stranger Things cast are hanging out today. Inside the enormous and luxurious hotel, You and Finn are in the living room while the rest are in their respective rooms.

At this moment, you are wearing an oversized yellow sweater and white ruffled shorts. Your hair flows down in beach waves, complimenting your round eyeglasses.

"Live?" Finn nods in response. You started to lean your head on his side then made a cute expression.

"Hi everyone!" you wave cheerfully with a sweet smile on your face.

The comments are now going wild, asking you with the same questions of "Are you dating?" over and over again. The unanticipated lean on his side gained attention to the viewers. To you, it's only nothing but to the 200k viewers, it's something.

People are starting to ship you even if you only have the role as Will's love interest but because they know that you and Finn hang out most of the time, off cam. They saw the chemistry between you two.

Shortly after, you spotted an unexpected comment from the watchers. Accounts with check marks rapidly flashed in front of you. Finn continues to reply the questions until he noticed something too. The curve in his lips disappeared. He deadpans in front of everyone.

"Daddy?" you snorted at the sight of the words again. Finn glances at you with a death glare. You can't hold your laugh anymore so you chortled with a hysterical laugh.

"What the actual hell." you began slapping your thighs, earning another comments from the comment section. You know it by then that he's already uncomfortable and irritated. But since you like to joke around, you teased him instead.

Finn felt the sudden sting from his cheeks. After pinching his cheeks, you laughed for the nth time, earning another hearts from the Instagram live.

You made it to the top live.

"(Y/n), stop." he remarked. "No," you teased.

"Let me get this straight," he breaks the eye contact from you then continued, "You can say whatever you want to me but please, know your limits. It's very uncomfortab—"

"DADDY!" you screamed on top of your lungs as Finn playfully slaps you. His flushed face empowered the whole screen, and your bubbly self joins his side. The comments are still wild but you really can't stop from laughing how pissed off Finn is.

He's adorable when you see him like that.

He's always adorable.