"Cassiopeia." [3/3]

FINN'S POV

It was all just a dream.

Cassiopeia. I've been repeating her name in my head all along.

Cassiopeia. Cassiopeia. Cassiopeia. Cassiopeia. Cassiopeia.

But I can't take her back anymore. I know it's real. There must be something she did. Does she have the ability to take memories away?

Seeing myself stand up from my seat, I know it's already impossible to believe what had happened. I know it's more than just a dream but the reality keeps telling me it's fucking not true.

"Finn!"

"What!"

"The show is gonna start soon."

Wait, how long was I asleep? And show? Oh, I almost forgot. We have a show today.

"I'm coming!"

I took my guitar with me and head towards the curtains where Ayla and the rest of my bandmates are getting ready. I'm currently in (your hometown) for my concert, and I guess I hit the hay before I even know it. As I was about to enter the stage, I can feel my stomach grumble. Fortunately, it's not bad news. I'm not taking a dump in the middle of my show.

"Guys, I'll just take a piss. Wait for me here."

"Uh, sure," Ayla said. "Oh, But we need to go on stage, a'right?"

I nod. "Don't worry man. You can do it," Malcolm reassuringly laid his hand on my shoulder. I smiled before zooming towards the nearest bathroom backstage.

While walking, I saw two girls laughing along their way back to the audience. Surprisingly, they disregarded my presence. I wouldn't be bothered by the paparazzi then, otherwise, I'll be late for the show.

I was about to enter the male restroom when I felt a thing underneath my shoes. I took it slowly, scanning the necklace. It says Cassiopeia⭐. The girls weren't there anymore so I slip it in my pocket before entering the restroom.

YOUR POV

"Alice?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen my necklace?"

"Uh, no. Why?"

Widening my eyes, I grope around my shorts for the necklace. Mom will obviously kill me for this. I didn't mean to leave it somewhere or even accidentally make it fall. I constantly tug her arm towards me but she playfully spat it away, flashing a ridiculous expression.

"Dude! Mom's going to kill me," I squealed, playfully flailing my arms.

Six months ago, the gods and goddesses took me away from Finn. The relationship between a star and a human is against the universe's rules so they had to change Finn's life and mine as well. When I came back on earth, my parents were devastated. They were also the reason why I came back to this planet. They summoned powerful magic to take me back home.

And then the rest goes on, except when I begged for the gods to make me half-human and a goddess-guardian. They did an exception because I tried saving our universe against Argentine so they had no choice, as a reward, they granted my wish and I finally came back to earth for Finn.

The necklace is the portal back home.

"Oh crud, I almost forgot. It's the portal, right?" I gulped, slowly muttering out a response.

"Shit. We need to find it!" she rocks my body back and forth, searching for the necklace.

Yep. The best friend, indeed.

"Why does it sounded like you're more rattled?"

"Well duh. It's the portal."

"Well, duh. I just said it before you even started searching for it."

"Right." I rolled my eyes at her awkward smile and started asking the girls if they saw it by any chance.

Alice is my best friend. The gods told me I'll have a guardian throughout my journey so when they let me choose who should it be, I told them, Alice.

"Oh, sweet mother of heavens. Where could it be?" I said, looking down until I heard everyone scream, signaling the two of us to divert ourselves.

The Concert.

Ever since the six months came into my life, he told me everything. I knew his career, his friends, his band, and his likes and dislikes. And that's why I'm here in the first place.

"Hi everyone!"

Everyone cheered, squealed, and shouted his name and the band's name. I look up to see his face. He didn't change after six months. He's still charming and mesmerizing.

"Before we start, I found this necklace. To whoever owns this..." I widened my eyes and saw the shining jewelry in front of me. There I felt my heart jump off my chest. I tug Alice's hair, who's now slapping me before gesturing at the shining necklace on Finn's hand. Sadly, we're in the middle of the audience. Alice and I gape in awe. Finn said the name, the exact name on my necklace.

I breathed and rose my hand, screaming. "THAT'S MINE!"

Everyone looked at me. The noise finally subsided; Finn's eyes were on me.

I gulped, hearing Alice's "Go, get him, girl!" which resounded in the theater.

He began squinting his eyes. I didn't bother to watch him familiarize my face. As I was about to go through the crowd, Finn cut me off too soon.

"Meet me backstage. I'll give it back personally."

Everyone in my place glared at me as if their stares became daggers. I pursed my lips and looked down, blushing like an exploding star.

Alice's face showed in my perspective. She's making another ridiculous expression again. I gave her a cheeky smile and waited for the concert to settle down.

~ ❤ ~

"I think he's over there. I'll wait here for you. It's your alone time," she winked. I playfully rolled my eyes and gave her a thumbs up.

I walked backstage where several people are walking past me. I searched for his face but I couldn't find any of them until someone called out my name.

I turned around and saw a girl in her long blonde hair. I assume she is Ayla, the band's guitar shredder.

"Oh, hey," I simply waved a hand. She gives me the necklace then said, "I'm sorry Finn couldn't give it back personally just like what he said because he needed to run some errands. A quick errand but don't go yet. He'll talk to you soon." she smiled. I smiled back and waited for Finn to reappear in my perspective.

Seconds passed, it didn't take an hour waiting for him. Just as he walked past the other staff, I fiddled my fingers and sighed.

"Cassiopeia?" a faint curve formed on my lips. I nodded in response and he, the human I love, hugged me.

"I knew it. You're real. Six months was a long time. You just can't erase it like that." we broke the hug, grinning from ear to ear.

"Who said I erased them? I didn't." I giggled, "Our relationship is against our rules so it undergoes a lot of commotion. I took care of it myself so don't worry. I'm a half-human and a guardian-goddess now." I winked, making this 👌 in front of him.

The rest of the moment goes on. I told him everything until Alice gave me a sign that we need to go back home. So, with that said, I told him I'll come back tomorrow.

"See you," I pecked his lips, walking away.