[13]

Despite the raging headache that continued to linger after the unpleasant vomiting, Taeyang still managed to make it to the cafe the next day. 

     "Sunshine!" Dawon cheered. Taeyang winced at his best friend's loud words. "You look like hell. How did you sleep last night?"

     "I'll take a bottle of water and a green tea. All was well until I woke up and spilled my guts." Taeyang ran his hands through his hair. He pulled his wallet out and slipped a couple bucks across the counter, not even worrying if it was too much or not enough. He walked to the nearest empty table and flopped into a chair. About a minute later, Hwiyoung walked over and set the bottle and cup down before sitting across from the older.

     "Do you need anything else?" Taeyang looked up at him.

     "Tell me what the hell happened last night." Taeyang rubbed his eyes before grabbing the bottle and opening it. Hwiyoung didn't know what to say. Did Taeyang not remember any of it? Did he actually give his first kiss to a drunk dude who didn't even remember it? He felt his eyes stinging. Was he actually about to cry?

     "Are you... kidding me?" At the sound of Hwiyoung's voice cracking Taeyang shook his head.

     "I'm joking I swear! Well not entirely, I don't remember most of the end of the night, but I remember most of it. I remember the... important... things." Taeyang had grabbed Hwiyoung's hand, trying to calm his boyfriend down. "Hwi, are you... crying?"

     Hwiyoung rubbed his eyes with his free hand, trying to wipe away the few tears that had slipped out.

     "Shut up, I'm sweating."

     "From your eyes?" 

     "Drink your damn tea." Taeyang laughed as Hwiyoung stood up and walked back over to the counter.

----------

SunshineYang
Heyyy is now a bad time?

NotHwitaek
no now is fine

NotHwitaek
are you feeling any better

SunshineYang
A lot better. I think you helped ༼∩•́ω•̀∩༽

NotHwitaek
oh whatever. do you work today

SunshineYang
Not today. I figured I'd stay home all day

NotHwitaek
yet you came in this morning

SunshineYang
I wanted to see that hot barista

NotHwitaek
(。•́‿•̀。)

SunshineYang
Damn Dawon looked good

NotHwitaek
I USED ONE OF YOUR SHIT LIL EMOJIS AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME?

NotHwitaek
IT'S OVER BETWEEN US

SunshineYang
Now I can go hit up Wonnie oooo

NotHwitaek
smh

NotHwitaek
oh i didnt tell you

NotHwitaek
i saw him and zuho getting awfully close last night

SunshineYang
IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME

SunshineYang
MY MOMMY AND DADDY YESSS

NotHwitaek
calm thyself

NotHwitaek
i swear you are going to pull something

SunshineYang
Already did ;)

----------

     Youngbin was standing behind the cases of cakes, pastries, and other sweets. Occasionally he would steal a brownie and remind himself to pay off his tab when he next got his paycheck. The bakery had been empty all day. Only 2 people stopped in, one of them having forgot their wallet at home. Needless to say, Youngbin was bored out of his mind. He had sat down on the stool he had set by the register and laid his head down on the counter. His manager always scolded him for doing so, but he wasn't about to stand and do nothing through a five hour shift. He lifted his head when he heard the little bell above the door chime.

     "Welcome to this... ummm... cakes." He seemed to forget everything when he saw who had entered. He was tall with a slender frame. He had a black sweater on and his raven hair fell across his forehead.

     "Hey, you're Dawon's friend, right?" Youngbin nodded his head slowly, shock painted over his face. "I'm Jo Jinhwan."

     "Wow, that's hot." Youngbin said. He was so dazed he didn't even realize what he was saying. Jinhwan just laughed and gestured at the case.

     "How many cherry pies do you have today?" Youngbin was brought back to reality by the question. You're at work you bafoon. No fawning over the customers. Do your job. But damn he looks good. He scanned the case and the warmer unit beneath it.

     "Three up here. Let me see if we have more in the back." He walked through the small door. Jinhwan was grinning. A few minutes later, Youngbin came back. "No more cherry in the back, but plenty of pumpkin."

     "Perfect. I'll take two cherry and two pumpkin." Youngbin smiled up at the taller boy. He walked to the back again and came back with four boxes. Two filled two empty. He placed the two cherry pies in the boxes and set them all on the counter. He put in the order. 

     "That will be $50." Jinhwan handed over the money and took the receipt. "Enjoy your pies."

     Jinhwan thanked him and carried the boxes out. The moment he couldn't be seen through the windows, Youngbin pulled his phone out of his pocket to furiously text the chingus.

~~~~~~~~~~

word count: 805

The next chapter is probably going to all be texting so it will definitely be shorter. That gives me an excuse to write another chapter today haha.

Shout out to my wife for hooking me up with that NU'EST W album for our extra late esecret esanta. You bet ur hotdoga buns I blasted that and cried. I'm a blessed hoe indeed

OH MY GOD THANK YOU FOR 500 READS! I know it's actually a lot closer to 600 right now, but still, thank you guys. I'm quite honored you take time out of your days to read this. I keep saying this and I'm sure it's getting annoying, but this all means so much to me.

edited. everything is in USD because I'm too lazy to convert to won

~~Peachy~~