[11]

"So Rowoon's party is tonight. You're going, right?" Dawon asked Hwiyoung. They had just opened the cafe a few minutes ago and there were very few people inside. A tall boy walked up to the counter and looked at the menu above them.

     "Most likely. I'm not sure yet. Do you know what you would like?" Hwiyoung asked the boy standing in front of them.

     "Your phone number would be nice." Hwiyoung raised a brow and looked up at the menu.

     "I wasn't aware that was on the menu. Hyung, is that new?" Dawon laughed at Hwiyoung's response. "Really though, what would you like?"

     "Just a black coffee will do. By the way, I'm Jo Jinhwan." He stuck his hand out. Hwiyoung glanced down at it and back up to the man.

     "$3.50." Dawon laughed even harder and walked over to the machines.

     "So, maybe I'll be seeing you around school soon. At least I assume." Jinhwan handed Hwiyoung the money and smiled. Hwiyoung simply shrugged and gave him the receipt. Dawon came back with the cup and handed it over.

     "Indeed. So do you know Seokwoo? He's having a party tonight. Maybe you've heard. You should come." Hwiyoung turned to look at Dawon who simply elbowed him in the side.

     "Will I be seeing you there?" Jinhwan asks, aiming the question at Hwiyoung.

     "Oh, he'll be there. Maybe you can meet his boyfriend while you're there." Dawon smiled at the tall boy. Hwiyoung had to stifle a laugh. Jinhwan's face showed shock for a very short second before he smiled again.

     "Of course. I'm always up to meet new people. Well I'll see you two tonight." He turned and walked out of the cafe with his cup. As soon as the door had closed behind him, Hwiyoung let out a deep breath.

     "Damn, he was hot. He's no Taeyang, but still hot." Dawon laughed and shook his head. 

     "I guess so?" Dawon stated though it sounded more like a question. Of course he thought Jinhwan was hot, but the Taeyang part? Not so much.

----------

Oldbin
OH MY GOD

SunshineYang
What do you need?

Oldbin
THERE IS A HOT GUY HERE

SunshineYang
I don't remember coming in to the shop today tho

Oldbin
HAH BITCH PLEASE

Oldbin
THIS DUDE IS G L O W I N G

SunshineYang
Are you going to say something to him or...?

Oldbin
SHIT HE'S WALKING OVER WHA DO I DO?

SunshineYang
Show him ur cakes

Oldbin
WHAT THE FUCICKSH HE'S A CUTE GUY I CAN'T JUST DO THAT

SunshineYang
YOUR DAMN BAKED GOODS NEED I REMIND YOU YOU WORK IN A DAMN BAKERY?

Oldbin
FUCK

SunshineYang
SELL HIM SOMETHING YOU FUCKING CRACKHEAD

Oldbin
ok he's gone

Oldbin
he likes chocolate

Oldbin
i'm assuming

Oldbin
i mean he bought 4 muffins and 2 cupcakes

SunshineYang
creepy old man

----------

     It was only 9:48 and there were people everywhere. The smell of sweat and booze was thick, almost suffocating. Taeyang had already downed two bottles of beer and was letting himself be dragged around by Dawon who was simply trying to find Hwiyoung so he could ditch his best friend. He groaned when he bumped into Dawon who had suddenly stopped.

     "Oh, you work at the cafe." Dawon looked up to see Jinhwan. He smiled and nodded.

     "I'm Dawon. And this," He pulled Taeyang next to him and slung his arm around his shoulders. "This is Taeyang. Say hi, you gay ass bitch."

     "Heyyyyy." Taeyang hummed out and laughed. Jinhwan smiled at him.

     "So where's your friend?"

     "Oh, Hiwyoung? That's what I've been wondering. I'm trying to find him so I can give him his ass of a boyfriend." Jinhwan's eyes widened.

     "So you're the lucky guy?" Taeyang raised his eyebrow but shrugged, not thinking too deeply about the boy's words. Not thinking too deeply about anything at the moment.

     "Where's Hwiiiiiii?" Taeyang groaned out. Suddenly he saw the younger boy weaving his way through the crowd to get to him. "SHRIMP CAKES!!"

     "Shithead!" Hwiyoung wrapped his arms around the older, mostly to make sure he didn't fall over. Even with only two beers, he was getting woozy. 

     "Shit... head?" Jinhwan asked Dawon who simply shrugged in response. In a flash, Youngbn ran over and grabbed Taeyang, pulling him off somewhere leaving Hwiyoung to trail behind them.

     "YOUNGBINNNN! I want another beer." Hwiyoung grabbed a bottle and popped the top off. He took a sip and handed it to his boyfriend who chugged a good 20% in one swing.

     "That guy. The one you and Dawon were talking to. That's the hot one. The one who probably likes chocolate."

     "Probably?" Hwiyoung asks only to be ignored by a frenzied Youngbin. Instead of answering the question, he gives Taeyang a hearty slap across the face.

     "What is the boy's name?" Taeyang laughed a little and shrugged before taking another long drink. He handed the bottle to Hwiyoung who took a sip.

     "Jinhwan. That was Jinhwan. He came into the cafe earlier this morning." Youngbin turned to face Hwiyoung. His eyes were wide and his face was very red.

     "Jinhwan? His name is Jinhwan? You're absolutely sure?" Hwiyoung raised a brow at Youngbin's stupid questions.

     "That's what he told me." Youngbin squealed and clutched his hands to his heart. This was certainly a side of him the others hadn't seen before. Hwiyoung took another drink from the bottle and handed it back to Taeyang who had been silently swaying sided to side on the stool. He lifted it to his lips and swallowed the rest of the liquid in the bottle before setting it on the counter behind him.

     "You guys do know you are like... indirectly making out by doing that, right?" Hwiyoung shrugged for the ten thousandth time that day. Taeyang started grinning and giggling. What the hell was going on inside that crazy boy's head?

~~~~~~~~~~

word count: 943

So Jinhwan. I kind of picture him looking a little like JR from NU'EST. I dunno. Originally I thought Ren but then as I wrote this I realized how strange a smol flower boy like Ren would be acting like that. Let me know what you think.

The next chapter will be a continuation of the party. I hope you guys are enjoying this. My original intention was to make Jinhwan try to steal Hwiyoung but then I was like "hmm Youngbin tho" so we'll see where that goes.

Thank you guys so much for your support on this. It means so much to me. I always wrote a lot of short stories, but to have one that I know people are reading and enjoying? That's honestly mindblowing to me. When I was looking at the demographics, it said that after the US, most of my reads were coming from Indonesia and to me that's amazing. I never imagined I would have people from other places of the world reading this. Feel free to let me know where you're from!

sorry to republish so soon after. i personally hate when people do that but i NEEDED to fix something heh

unedited but what's new

~~Peachy~~