[41]

Hwiyoung hadn't wanted his friends to get to know Chanho. He really didn't want them to even meet him. Of course, this was before what happened after Taeyang came and caught them mid lip lock, but he hadn't exactly changed his mind. Even so, he found himself walking up the driveway to Youngbin's house with his best friends just behind him.

     "I'm excited to meet your friends, Youngkyunie. I hope they like me." Chanho said, rubbing his hands together.

     "Do you like vines?"

     "I live and die by vines."

     "They're going to love you." Hwiyoung said, knocking on the door. Just a week before, he wouldn't be knocking. He would have marched right in and found a spot on the couch. He didn't feel welcome to do that anymore. Even though no one would have seen it as abnormal, let alone a problem, it still felt wrong to him. Rowoon greeted him at the door.

     "Hwiyoungie! It's so weird that you knocked. We thought you were the pizza guy." The tall boy said, laughing. He looked at the boy with Hwiyoung. "Oh, you brought a friend. Well come on in."

     The two boys entered and went into the living room. Everyone turned to look at them. Dawon got up from his spot next to Zuho and grabbed Hwiyoung by the hand before pulling him out of the room. Chanho stood there awkwardly, surrounded by people he had hardly seen before. Luckily, Dawon and Hwiyoung were back as quick as they were gone.

     "This is uhh... this is my friend Chanho." Hwiyoung said, gesturing to the boy slightly. A few others waved. Jaeyoon and Inseong hardly moved, not straying from their intense Mario Kart race. It was silent for a few more seconds.

     "Jeez, I guess I'll introduce everyone then. Hello Chanho. I'm Youngbin, but you already knew that. The couple playing the game is Inseong and Jaeyoon, the one who answered the door is Rowoon and that's his boyfriend Chani, I believe you met Dawon and that's his boyfriend Zuho, the boy on the floor is Taeyang, and this is Jinhwan." Youngbin said. Chanho looked at everyone and nodded. "Feel free to take a seat, though the only open ones are on the floor."

     "So, Chanho. Tell us about yourself." Rowoon said, leaning forward and studying the boy.

----------

SunshineYang
He's so nice

Wonnie<3
???

SunshineYang
Chanho

Wonnie<3
i guess so

SunshineYang
Why does he have to be so nice

Wonnie<3
do you want him to be rude?????

SunshineYang
I'm glad Hwi has someone like him

Wonnie<3
stop torturing yourself

SunshineYang
I'm not torturing myself

Wonnie<3
youre sitting across from them and just watching them

SunshineYang
Where else am I supposed to look they are right in front of me

Wonnie<3
youre hopeless you know

SunshineYang
He's happy so I'm happy

Wonnie<3
sure

----------

     The boys found themselves in a circle on the floor, half of them drunk off of their asses, the others at least a little tipsy. They had just met Chanho today but he was quickly brought in as one of the guys and things escalated from there. Now they were passing around bottles and laughing. Hwiyoung looked over at Taeyang who had a huge smile on his face and red cheeks.

     "I'm gonna get a bottle of water." Hwiyoung said. He got up to his feet and slowly made his way to the kitchen. He felt as if he were on a boat. He could see fine, but he stumbled every few steps. He pulled two bottles from the fridge and downed one. He stood there for a minute. He heard someone else stumble into the room.

     "Kyun-ahhh. Is the water good?" Taeyang slurred out before walking over to him and leaning against the counter. Hwiyoung giggled at the messy boy.

     "It's just water, nothing special. You want some?" He opened the fridge to grab another bottle but he felt a warm presence behind him.

     "I want youuu." The older boy hummed out and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. "I'm a big dummy."

     Hwiyoung froze for a second but responded nonetheless.

     "Oh." That was all he could muster out. His heart was racing and his head felt dizzy all over again.

     "I'm a big dummy for letting you go." Taeyang said, turning the boy in front of him. He looked in his eyes and smiled before placing his hand on his cheek. "Did I ever tell you that you're beautiful?"

     "M-maybe once or t-twice." Hwiyoung stuttered out. He pushed himself away from Taeyang and then handed him the other bottle. "Here, drink this."

     He walked back into the living room and sat down where he was before. His friends continued to joke around and drink but he just sat there. He couldn't stop thinking about what Taeyang said. They were just words from a drunk boy. He probably didn't know what he was saying. Yeah, that must be it. Chanho, who was only slightly woozy, turned to Hwiyoung.

     "You alright, Youngkyunie?" He asked. The other just nodded. He could tell something was going on. "Do you want to go home?"

     The other nodded again, so he took his hand and helped him up. They quickly said bye to everyone and headed out the door. The walk home wouldn't be too long.

~~~~~~~~~~

word count: 857

i had no better sentence to end on

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NUMBER ONE MANS KIM MINSEOK I LOVE HIM SO MUCH WOWIE MY HEART OUCH IM CRYING A BINCH IS READY FOR THAT CBX COMEBACK I LOVE HIM MY PRECIOUS SHOEMAN. i made a cheesecake in honor of his birthday. also i wanted cheesecake so it's whatever heheh

i'll be away from home for the next week but i will update. if the format is weird, it's because i'll be on mobile which i hate so freaking much but most likely everything will be fine. i'll fix it later if it comes to that though

thank you, loves

~~Peachy~~