What Happened?

"Tigress!" Everyone yelled in worry as they tried waking the tiger up. After around ten minutes, her eyes managed to open a little.

"Tigress are you OK?" Viper asked Tigress anxiously.

Tigress nodded slowly as the others helped her to her feet. "What happened?"

"You passed-out. Luckily, not so bad this time." Mantis told her.

"Are you sure you can walk?" Po asked her.

Tigress sighed. "I'm fine." The rest of them nodded, though unconvinced.

The now reunited six came back out onto the cove, they spotted Master Shifu! "Master Shifu!" They all cried.

"What are you doing here, Master?" Tigress asked.

"And how did you come here so fast?" Mantis questioned.

"Well, first of all." Shifu started. "I came because I wanted to make sure Tigress, along with everyone else was doing alright. And second, Mantis, how long have you been training with me at the Jade Palace?"

Mantis replied, "Years and years-"

"Then I expect that you should know me by now." Shifu told Mantis simply.

To which Mantis muttered, "Like father like daughter."

"So, Tigress." Master Shifu turned to his student. "I expect you found what you were looking for?"

"Umm, yeah." Said Tigress. "And I also discovered that I have a..a grandfather..who was an...Evil. I discovered that my parents were GOOD and well...my grandfather wanted me to take part in the so-called family tradition and..be evil as well. He was in some sort of spirit form."

Shifu's eyes widened. "What did you do then?" He asked worriedly.

"I refused. Since I did, he wanted to fight me to the death. I managed to defeat him with Tiger Power. I'll forever be loyal to the goodness and peace of the world and kung fu." With that, Tigress bowed to her master in pure respect. Master Shifu looked at Tigress with pride and relief. He was proud to call her his daughter.

All of a sudden, Tigress fell to the ground, fainting with exhaustion. Everybody started panicking until Shifu calmed them down by explaining, "She's exhausted from using so much of her energy on her Tiger Power. She's fine. She will just need many hours of rest. For now, let's set up for the night here."

Everyone protested, "She is not OK, master! This is the second time this has happened!"

Shifu sighed. "I'm sure she'll get better in time. There's no point in worrying now."

Everyone nodded slowly. They carried Tigress out onto the cove's sand, placing a thin blanket over her. Po tried not to smile when he saw Tigress sleeping so peacefully.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was starting to get dark, so they decided to settle in for the night. "Wow. I can't believe how soft the sand is." Admired Viper as she lay on it. Po was setting up for the night, taking out blankets and food. The other three boys were having fun diving into the water. Their master was meditating on his staff above it. Tigress had been carried over to a sleeping mat for a more comfortable position for rest.

As Po was getting things out of their bags, Tigress began waking up a little. "Po?" She asked groggily. Po looked behind him to see Tigress trying to weakly sit up.

Po crawled over to her asking, "Tigress, are you OK? You've sleeping for, I don't know, five hours, but you still look exhausted... Are you sure you don't want to get more sleep?"